Official LS Picture Thread

Wait, is it a Gen I or a Gen II,,

I thought it was a Gen I, and that would mean it just has a Gen II trunk lid and the matching outter tails.. The hood, both bumpers, headlights are all gen I for sure.

Right on the money T-money....yea thats right...that just happend!

Right on the money T-money....yea thats right...that just happend!

+1, it's a doozy. Either they are die-hard regulars or they work/own the place because it's there on a daily basis for very, very, long hours.

I mean most people go for the front end conversion but this guy opted for the gen II rear. :rolleyes:

Rockauto 390.00 shipped :p

8002221824_4d7a2fb544_c.jpg

Very nice, good luck on the conversion, make sure to have installation pics and procedure, so when Gen1 people decided to convert, they will have a guide from the EXPERT :D :D:D:)

Very nice, good luck on the conversion, make sure to have installation pics and procedure, so when Gen1 people decided to convert, they will have a guide from the EXPERT :D :D:D:)

Long time no post! Where ya been dude? Lol

Long time no post! Where ya been dude? Lol

Just got so tied up at work, I see your progress also on your LS, specially that new wheels :) that looks good. Now I am back and will be around again ;). Need to work on my LS also about the creaking noise in the rear passenger side, its very annoying now :mad:.

Found this one on my phone, its from the June meet in St. Louis.

2012-06-09_10.44.01.jpg

Haha no expert here I learn as I go along, Im lucky enough to have a few members on here that are very helpfull and not constantly bashing other members! I will def do a thread here in a couple of days of all the parts I have stored in the Man-cave and go on from there...what till you guys see whats coming hahahahaha!

Manoli, I think you have been deemed a Jedi Conversion Master. :)

I'm diggin' the third to the last. I like knowing that the sun behind it caused what's going on in the rear window.

Members online

No members online now.
Back