Official LS Picture Thread

The sport doesnt have the chrome strip

Correct - look at the pic that Montana just posted and you can see his LS has chrome strips on the front bumper (non sport)

And looking closer at your pic, it appears maybe the previous owner just removed the chrome as your bumper still has the indentations where the chrome would be...

ehhhh - now that I look at other pics, it appears all have those indents - just seems more noticeable on your color versus black??

Last edited:
I think he has a non-sport and the chrome was painted. The wheels look to be 16" which came on non-sport's as well. I think sun roofs came on sports too, which his car does not have. Chrome is still on his rear bumper.

I think he has a non-sport and the chrome was painted. The wheels look to be 16" which came on non-sport's as well. I think sun roofs came on sports too, which his car does not have. Chrome is still on his rear bumper.

Thats what I was thinking too. It is a V6 and i dont have the manual shifting option.
Speaking of wheels, i dont suppose anybody around Omaha, NE has any stock 5-stars they'd want to trade??

Finally got to see my car in motion
CAM00102.jpg

sexy!

I let the gf drive my car once so I could peep it.

Needless to say I was fapping furiously.

I think that's the clearest picture I've seen of your LS :shifty:

Couple days ago I was following a motor home down the freeway and the rear of it was almost like a mirror. I could see my LS in full detail. Looked awesome :D

Jokester lol. I need to get a.charger for my camera. I lost iy a.few weeks after buying it. Ive been keeping that at the bottom of my to-do list

293705_10151940513325595_734585708_n.jpg

havent seen many interior pics on here so thought id share. unfortunately have to sell my ls to pay for some legal miss fortune. guess thats the way of the road. one step closer to getting an lse :p

You just cant find the humor in anything can you...
you maybe our most sensitive member we've ever had... (and thats a pretty long list). Dear god, relax a little bit. refill the script, dust the sand out, and calm the f down... Jesus,

MediumThumbnail_xlarge.jpeg

G-RELL !!!

here ... you should pull my finger too, quickly !!!

Thats what I was thinking too. It is a V6 and i dont have the manual shifting option.
Speaking of wheels, i dont suppose anybody around Omaha, NE has any stock 5-stars they'd want to trade??

There was no (well.... there was one) 2nd gen V6 sport. That looks like a sport front bumper and non-sport (V6) rear. The $64K question is why was the bumper replaced?

highmiles said:
havent seen many interior pics on here so thought id share. unfortunately have to sell my ls to pay for some legal miss fortune. guess thats the way of the road. one step closer to getting an lse :p

I could send you a few bucks. It won't be much but if a bunch of people sent a few bucks it might work out. I hear those ads about the Medi-Share. Christian Health Ministry. What if we could get something like that going?

Heyy guys new member here from Canada. Im a truck driver and just picked up this 2002!!! Not as nice as my F150 but faster and more comfy.. the lady likes it too. What are the recommended mods yall do?

29896370004large.jpg

Heyy guys new member here from Canada. Im a truck driver and just picked up this 2002!!! Not as nice as my F150 but faster and more comfy.. the lady likes it too. What are the recommended mods yall do?

29896370004large.jpg

VERY NICE!!!! Looks sharp.. nice to see ANOTHER well maintained 1st gen... WELCOME

Hello WideHauler and welcome to the forum as well.

Nice color ... looks in good shape.

G-RELL !!!

here ... you should pull my finger too, quickly !!!

BIG RIG your a F'n joke. honestly i dont have the time or the energy to even deal with it... Make your comments and continue act like the little B###h you are...Im done with it. I'll let everyone else deal with you and just sit back and watch... Your definitely not the first worthless / annoying member we have here. you certainty wont be the last...

... drinks up everyone else, have a good night, slainte...

BIG RIG your a F'n joke. honestly i dont have the time or the energy to even deal with it... Make your comments and continue act like the little B###h you are...Im done with it. I'll let everyone else deal with you and just sit back and watch... Your definitely not the first worthless / annoying member we have here. you certainty wont be the last...

... drinks up everyone else, have a good night, slainte...

HAHAHA,
ok there Captain "Dear god, relax a little bit. refill the script, dust the sand out"

odd how you feel the need to sit around here and preach that crap then can't come good on it yourself.

Calling me names now as well, makes you feel better, good for you !

29896370004large.jpg

Welcome! Nice looking LS our cars look about the same :)

696.jpg

Members online

No members online now.
Back