Official LS Picture Thread

G-Rell, I ordered you some of these to go along with your new mirrors!!!! I know how much you love gold so I got you them in gold!!!

goldmember.jpg

ok lets keep this far to important thread on point...

so i ordered a set of these the other day... I'll post pics when i get them on!!!

bodyparts-bikemaster-motorcycle-mirrors-universal-superbike-gx-black.jpg

out of curiosity, what are those made for? please tell me they are not advertised as car mirrors

LOL... motorcycle mirrors... although, these look like they'd fit the LS alot better... I dont know why
mirrors_black_grim_reaper_custom_harley_motorcycle_hot_girl.jpg

LOL... motorcycle mirrors... although, these look like they'd fit the LS alot better... I dont know why
mirrors_black_grim_reaper_custom_harley_motorcycle_hot_girl.jpg

I have those mirrors on my Harley.

Sadly, the ones I got did NOT come with the mirror holder shown.... WTF

Rear, lower pic.....please. that stance is fire!!!

And some nice closeups when the sun is not so bright.

I honestly am surprised you all arent still on that girl. I figured I would get home from work to find another 20 posts about her and her awesome mirrors lol

And looking good mitch, just need a better camera haha

05'
Ha, everyone has the sick view of their LS, I just went out and took some cruddy one. I'll take a "nice one" :p

Edit: Well, I busted out the Canon Rebel Ti3 at 2am, and took some nicer pictures of my LS and my MKs, however, I failed to notice my PC I am building right now doesn't have a card reader, so this iPhone picture I took that is already up will have to do. :p

IMG349.jpg

Members online

No members online now.
Back