Official LS Picture Thread

LOVE this pic - my 2 favorite colors for this car

although some of the white cars lately (Alax, Mlara, Rod, etc) have got me swaying that direction too....

Hey T-Money - how about sending me a high res version of this??

How's this shot?

P8202445.jpg

Haha. Nice LS4me.. I wish I was lucky enough to have 3. Someday. Someday.

HDDave I'll get you one sometime. That was taken with my phone so it's crappy res. I plan to take many pics with the 2 cars, but I at least want to wait until I get tint on mine. It's still very stock looking.

Its called LS addiction dependency syndrome ( or L SADS)...some have it, some dont. LS4me...you obviously have it. They have not made a pill to treat it yet.

Hey.. uh... so... whats your name?
IMG_20120820_204725.jpg

Lol but seriously, whats up 1loud :p (im like 90% sure thats him lol)

And what percentage tint is that? Had any problems with the A2 police?

Sexy!

Lowered looks so baller on the LS though, you make his look like its about to go climb some rocks.

+1 I really need to step my game up lower my LS already...

Yeah it was the third mod I did behind mufflers and cold air intake. Definitely worth it. The stance (at least with the Eibachs) is amazing. It sort of looks like a land missile, which is awesome haha. Also it takes turns with so little body sway its amazing

Yeah it was the third mod I did behind mufflers and cold air intake. Definitely worth it. The stance (at least with the Eibachs) is amazing. It sort of looks like a land missile, which is awesome haha. Also it takes turns with so little body sway its amazing

Its actually last on my mod list so far but it's creeping up to the top slowly, No more plasti-dip?

Its actually last on my mod list so far but it's creeping up to the top slowly, No more plasti-dip?

Nah, I liked the dip but it wasnt what I was looking for. It looked super aggressive which was cool, but I like the elegance of the chrome/silver more than the aggressiveness. I'm glad I tried it though because now I know. You'll notice though that I left it on the bottom grille. I think I like it better without the chrome strip

IMG_20120804_185710.jpg

You can see it better in this picture

I have to agree looks way better if you ask me...nice pic submit for the caleender.

Hey.. uh... so... whats your name?
IMG_20120820_204725.jpg

Lol but seriously, whats up 1loud :p (im like 90% sure thats him lol)

And what percentage tint is that? Had any problems with the A2 police?

actually, nope not me at all!!! LOL that does look like it is taken in my parking lot though, I have seen that car around a lot lately in the past month or two, i think its from Saline, at least most of the time when I pass it, it is coming out of saline when I am coming home.

I havent gotten that close to it in person yet, its always passing going the other way :( but I'm pretty sure the windshield is tinted too, its aggressive no question.

if that is Lohr road in the background, seeing me car there is pretty rare as i am usually drive our cavlier to and back from work, my car has been in pretty rough shape for the past year. i started redoing the trunk area a good while ago, and then moved to a spot without a garage so i have about three projects half finished. anytime i do find extra time and a garage to work in, its either replacing broke LS stuff or doing something that brings in a few bucks. if all goes right, in the next month, I hope to be closing on a new house with a basement, garage, and an A2 address!!! maybe i will be able to finally get off my lazy ass and get some things done LOL

the easiest way to to tell if it is my car or not is by the license plate, it will match my screen name :cool: it will also be autumn red!

and while i have never had any problems with A2 cops with tint on any of my cars, places out in the out skirts will surely be dicks like Pitsfield, Saline, Dexter, and Clinton. and for the love of god, dont ever drive to Tecumseh with any tinted windows. you wouldn't get pulled over faster if you were a black man driving a powered doughnut!

Its called LS addiction dependency syndrome ( or L SADS)...some have it, some dont. LS4me...you obviously have it. They have not made a pill to treat it yet.

Those 3 are just what we have now. There was a blue '01 prior to the dark cherry '06. Yep, we've had (have) a total of 4 LSes!!!

Those 3 are just what we have now. There was a blue '01 prior to the dark cherry '06. Yep, we've had (have) a total of 4 LSes!!!

Maybe have them mate with each other, and give me one of the babies?

actually, nope not me at all!!! LOL that does look like it is taken in my parking lot though, I have seen that car around a lot lately in the past month or two, i think its from Saline, at least most of the time when I pass it, it is coming out of saline when I am coming home.

I havent gotten that close to it in person yet, its always passing going the other way :( but I'm pretty sure the windshield is tinted too, its aggressive no question.

if that is Lohr road in the background, seeing me car there is pretty rare as i am usually drive our cavlier to and back from work, my car has been in pretty rough shape for the past year. i started redoing the trunk area a good while ago, and then moved to a spot without a garage so i have about three projects half finished. anytime i do find extra time and a garage to work in, its either replacing broke LS stuff or doing something that brings in a few bucks. if all goes right, in the next month, I hope to be closing on a new house with a basement, garage, and an A2 address!!! maybe i will be able to finally get off my lazy ass and get some things done LOL

the easiest way to to tell if it is my car or not is by the license plate, it will match my screen name :cool: it will also be autumn red!

and while i have never had any problems with A2 cops with tint on any of my cars, places out in the out skirts will surely be dicks like Pitsfield, Saline, Dexter, and Clinton. and for the love of god, dont ever drive to Tecumseh with any tinted windows. you wouldn't get pulled over faster if you were a black man driving a powered doughnut!

Oh lol. Well damn. Yeah my buddy gets pulled over in saline a lot for tint, though he has somehow managed to not get any tickets. That's funny. I just figured a nice LS in the BB parking lot would be you. Oh well... haha

The LS has been made to be either in black, white or dark red (LS4me's car). Those fit the car so well.

finally got my lip spoiler. quit my job before i could get tint and the lowering springs though. but all in good time :p
SDC10831.jpg

2001 lincoln lsv8
296,000kms :( mirage 18" wheels
magnaflow x-pipe exhaust, k&n filter, interior neon,
tinted taillights, painted all the chrome.

Members online

No members online now.
Back