Official LS Picture Thread

Nah, those look like Nikon Coolpix P510 quality.

This guy. Exactly what I'm rockin' lol. What's wrong with that? I wanted something better than my camera phone, I was thinking about the DSLR but that's a little too much for me to learn and tinker with at the moment. Maybe next time. This was just included in my last retail therapy session. Cereally though, was this a bad purchase? What I've read online and what the people at the store told me seemed promising.

Only problem I have with it is that it will show some defects more than my phone lol.

mylshoodup.jpg
[/IMG]
myls2nightofdrifting.jpg
[/IMG]

Last edited:
Pic number 2 is after a night out of drifting. Also, the best upgrade to perform on these vehicles or any other lowered vehicle is the suspension. Mine pictured here has an all-custom made Germany shocks with American made Eibach springs and custom upper strut mounts that are 3" height adjustable. I will post pictures of the setup as soon as I find a home on this forum for them. Later!

Pic number 2 is after a night out of drifting. Also, the best upgrade to perform on these vehicles or any other lowered vehicle is the suspension. Mine pictured here has an all-custom made Germany shocks with American made Eibach springs and custom upper strut mounts that are 3" height adjustable. I will post pictures of the setup as soon as I find a home on this forum for them. Later!

BTW, for everyone here that is lowering their cars via cut springs and factory shocks are actually decreasing the safety and stability of their vehicle. Tip: when you have the correct setup, speed bumps are no big deal. The spring pre-load + appropriate shock dampener will not allow your vehicle to "dip" during slow actions. When you cut your spring, lower pre-load and use factory shocks that were not designed for such applications, you lose performance. That is the truth be told. I ride on 20" and no problems at all. Do it the correct way; Good luck!

^^ take more I don't think these will make the cut. The first two would have been better if it wasn't sunny. And the last one could use a little more light. Check out the shots from last years calendar. Most of them are not taken in direct sunlight.

^^ take more I don't think these will make the cut. The first two would have been better if it wasn't sunny. And the last one could use a little more light. Check out the shots from last years calendar. Most of them are not taken in direct sunlight.

+1. Direct sunlight pics are not what you want. The 2nd pic would be good at dusk without that van in the background. And if you are going to take pics on gravel you should take a spray bottle of water with you and hit the tread on your tires to get the gravel dust off too

Back further away from the car. Fill only 1/3 of the frame with the vehicle (IMO).

LOVE this pic - my 2 favorite colors for this car

although some of the white cars lately (Alax, Mlara, Rod, etc) have got me swaying that direction too....

Hey T-Money - how about sending me a high res version of this??

Members online

No members online now.
Back