Official LS Picture Thread

I ordered a kit during the sale a couple weeks ago. But I am not 100% sure on the color yet.

I got lime green, but still experimenting.

Like this holly **** that would be sexy on the ls

uploadfromtaptalk1377053311460.jpg

Back in my USMC days, I had a First Sergeant who absolutely loved running, he always said "If you are gonna wear those stupid bright ass shoes when you run you better be faster than me". My point is I feel like this translates into cars also. Lamborghini's are usually bright colors and well, what are you going to do about it? Nothing. However, whenever I see that florescent orange 98 civic in my neighborhood I always pick on him, because it is all show and no go. I feel like making your car a bright color is like an open invitation.

It's gonna look decent, but every punk in a neon is going to test you.

Sure thing GRell.

1. Did you mask rear window gasket or pull it back and dip under? If you did not lift, how did you do this area (cut dry, peel wet?).

2. Rubber trim below windows, same questions. I am thinking of removing.

3. I will have handles off the car, were they a PITA to dip? I was wondering If I could dip them down into the bucket of dip for a couple coats... lol

GRELL lined the inside of his door handles with vinyl and just sprayed the outside. Not sure how he did the window trim

What a sexy beast!

Thanks Ben. Ive been working on her for almost a year now - in my spare time of course :frown:

I just had the front and rear bumper repainted and they came out great.

Ive got a mod list a mile long, and im so close to finally being done :cool: cant wait.

... Chillin' with my goons.

Tony ... dude, I was just in Mississauga near the airport on Dixie road. the 21st and 22nd for contract orientation.
Drove the LS down this time instead of a rental. Had I of know, we could have added a Silver LS to them pics!

----EDIT: mind ya I was busy one night getting one of them Chinese rub downs. JUST KIDDING !!!!

----EDIT: Correction, it was the 20th and 21st

Tony ... dude, I was just in Mississauga near the airport on Dixie road. the 21st and 22nd for contract orientation.
Drove the LS down this time instead of a rental. Had I of know, we could have added a Silver LS to them pics!

----EDIT: mind ya I was busy one night getting one of them Chinese rub downs. JUST KIDDING !!!!

No visit me? :(

No visit me? :(

Actually, I'll be coming to a Giant Tiger in your hometown often ... got me a contract with a broker out of TO.
and I almost did as my buddy phoned me to explain he was at Wasaga Beach and to his surprise I was in Mississauga.
Almost made the drive but was tired.

Members online

Back