Official LS Picture Thread

DWS tires from Tire Rack. I gotta say that they ride smooth as butter, and look way better in person than the stock photos on Tire Rack. They laughed at today's rain. Hopefully, I can test them in snow tomorrow. At 36psi all around, the sidewalls are somewhat soft, but they handled sharp turns fine. The car is dirty, I know.

2ldj81x.jpg

ejhijr.jpg

Its Getting Real in the Wal-Mart Parking Lot.

2006 Lincoln LS in Cashmere Tri-Coat Metallic.

attachment.jpg

If they would only just make those wheels in 19's, they'd be on mine already.

Come on now! Just contributing. Fun factor. Don't let it get to ya!

I love the look of a very clean stock. I would love to have one as a second example.

I dig how clean your car is Big!

I love the look of a very clean stock. I would love to have one as a second example.

I dig how clean your car is Big!

Thanks, it's not seeing all that much miles, it's either in the barn across the road or in my own garage and it does get a spray wax often.
Gotta keep the Canadian road salt off of it as much as possible.

Handicapped parking?

This is my medicine called Rebif. Its used for the treatment of Multiple Sclerosis. Its a sub-cutaneous injection that is supposed to reduce the number of exacerbations and also lengthen the years before I will need a wheel chair. I have to inject this 3 times a week. This medicine costs $4050 for a month's supply. I had money saved up for mods of my car but I had to use it for the meds.

I will use the handicapped parking when I am feeling weak which happens later in the day or when its really hot outside. I had to retire from truck driving because my MS is advancing to the point that I am having issues with my coordination.

I do try and use a normal parking space if it's just a few spots away though.

2006 Lincoln LS in Cashmere Tri-Coat Metallic.

Members online

No members online now.
Back