Official LS Picture Thread

This is LS4me's gen2. I love this shot. Not sure if he posted here or not. But I had to share it. Absolutely love this shot. He needs to submit this one for next years calendar photo. I think EVERYONE would vote for it.

You mean this pic? It was on the 17-Mile Drive in Carmel.....

P7172421.jpg

Just a quick soap & wax spray at the local watering hole.

Stopped for a couple pics on the way home, it's so nice out today.

20130305_154500.jpg

20130305_153715.jpg

20130305_153405.jpg

20130305_153405.jpg

20130305_153715.jpg

20130305_154500.jpg

Clean LS

Just messing around and found some pics that the painter took of my car when he finished it. He them on his Facebook page and I saved them. Even though they are a year old I thought I would still share with you guys.

Very clean LS was looking for a good shot of the M3 wing, thinking about getting one.:cool:

Almost got yours back Jay, couple more days perhaps ?

Picture of my car waiting for new braked

2013-02-15_12-57-26_392-1.jpg

Clipboard01.jpg

124Mph = 199.5Kmh = Crazy
censored.gif
'er !!!

~ as long as you kids understand at those speed, something goes wrong, there will be NO wheelchairs only fancy wooden boxes six feet down.

but ....
smiley-score009.gif

Clipboard01.jpg

View attachment 828454687

124Mph = 199.5Kmh = Crazy
censored.gif
'er !!!

~ as long as you kids understand at those speed, something goes wrong, there will be NO wheelchairs only fancy wooden boxes six feet down.

but ....
smiley-score009.gif

Thanks. I don't go above 80 now. Felt like it handled good but a rock to a headlight at that speed would have totaled the car. Gotta remind myself LSes are meant to be admired not seen.

Thanks. I don't go above 80 now. Felt like it handled good but a rock to a headlight at that speed would have totaled the car. Gotta remind myself LSes are meant to be admired not seen.

If you know how to do it, where to do it, when to do it, it can be done safely. You also have to know when not to do it. I have gone out with every intention of making a high speed run some days and then didn't because on that day the conditions weren't quite right. It has to feel right or I don't do it. I won't do it if there are too many other cars on the road not going over the speed limit. Where I live the limit is 65. If you go 80 you will be getting passed all day long. Between Tampa and Ocala I can cruise at 95 at some times. Law coverage is very thin because the FHP works overtime on I-4 between Tampa and Orlando. That means the Howard Frankland Bridge is pretty open for runs above 120. Equipment inspection is an absolute MUST!

2006 Lincoln LS in Cashmere Tri-Coat Metallic.

I agree. Had no respect for the law lives of others and my own. Out here on l.a. freeways are congested too much chp only area where I can probably see myself doing that again is on the I-10 heading to Phoenix. Needless to say I've outgrown the nfs. And bigrig is right about them boxes.

The first big hurricane evac we have I will be testing the top speed I'm sure as long as the wind isn't too crazy. I'm not sure what its like now but back in the day I used to run I-5 North of the USBP check point at very high speeds. The roads were a lot better back then.

2006 Lincoln LS in Cashmere Tri-Coat Metallic.

attachment.jpg

So ... no one thinks this is a nice picture ?

Hmmm ... gotta get those tips off, Bassani's need to be relocated, too low.

Behind the building.

It's the Obama Bubble, keeping an eye on any crazy in~comings from the south.

Naa, just kidding, it's CSS,

Canadian Space Services Ltd. (CSS) manages radome projects and provides the expertise required to successfully complete radome installation or maintenance programs.

That dome you see in the pic is only nowadays used for weather radar services.

Used to be the former NATO SATCOM site, right beside the great Canadian Cold War Bunker, both are a few minute drive from my place.

Kinda handy living nearby a Bunker that goes deep underground.

I've been in it, made a few deliveries there when they did some renovation construction, it's a museum now. Open for public tours.

thanks for the comments on the pic, really appreciate it!

Apparently it's a fresh up to date smaller replacement of what used to be on that site during the Cold War times.

NATO kept an eye on the skies during those days.

It's commercial now and outsourced for weather radar for the region.

Good to know its commercial now. Hate to hear armed military men raiding your house for taking pictures of your car :).

Members online

No members online now.
Back