Official LS Picture Thread

My poor LS was stuck at the end of my driveway during our really heavy MN snow last week, was a sad time til I put new treds on the car

I bought some Hankook studded snow tires.. My god, my car will go anywhere now.. Extremely impressed.

And my NItto's arrive tomorrow!

Shortly after the mysterious occurrence, several witnesses reported many drug dealers running in all directions.

:lol:

And many more people rolling up hundred dollar bills.

cheech_and_chong1981-250.jpg

cheech_and_chong1981-230.jpg

From the angle it looks like your LS is raised a couple of inches......

One of the problems I see with these large wheels is they tend to raise the vehicle. Cars on those goofy 24" and up wheels look like they belong in a wagon train!

The wide angle lense messes with perspective a little. After seeing it now, there is no way I would install eibachs. I wish I could lower it only about 3/4".

The wide angle lense messes with perspective a little. After seeing it now, there is no way I would install eibachs. I wish I could lower it only about 3/4".

Awe it's badly begging for a lowering. Does look like its jacked up. :(. Still looks good but could look great

@ blwnbyu, looks great, did they not ship them with the center caps ?

Replica Sentas from USARim don't come with center caps, just generic black ones. I'm not sure if any of their wheels are shipped with center caps other than the ones I've described.

Replica Sentas from USARim don't come with center caps, just generic black ones. I'm not sure if any of their wheels are shipped with center caps other than the ones I've described.

That's so strange haha. I bought my replica Volvo ones from there and they actually came with jag center caps. Well they actually had them listed as jaguar wheels too.

http://centercaps101.com/Product/1232_Jaguar.htm

My next step is chrome removal. I'll be talking to a friend that owns a body shop about painting the grill, and bumper strips. By the time I were to buy the 3 stage paint, I'm sure it will cost me just about as much. I would love to do an LSE conversion, but it's just not cost effective.. The bumper is no big deal, but the headlights kind of make it stupid.

I think after that, I will probably be done, with the exception of a little exhaust work possibly.

Looks good in the snow like that. nice pics.

Members online

No members online now.
Back