Official LS Picture Thread

I ordered my tires!! I ended up finding the Nitto Motivos on Ebay for $624 shipped. I couldn't resist. I'm sure I still won't be seeing my rims for another Month or so.. Ohhh the wait is gonna kill me

New home.

556805_10100924885593822_1024384092_n.jpg

No, that's the garage of my new crib. Will get some legitimate camera shots soon. I started a new job last month and moved at the same time - so you guys probably think I don't have an LS anymore. Haven't been photo whoring!

Car looks great.. I ended up buying studded snow tires today. Went one size bigger. My car looks like a 4wd now lol. Since I bought snow tires for the LS, I suppose I should just sell my Sebring. Kinda torn on it though. I like having a true beater, but oh well.

Drizz,
Looking good as always! Makes we want to get the ASAs on like tomorrow! lol Maybe this week.

So I guess they're staying on for the winter? what do you use the stockers for, just to keep the car mobile?

by the way, congrats on the new crib! Perks of the new J O B?

No, that's the garage of my new crib. Will get some legitimate camera shots soon. I started a new job last month and moved at the same time - so you guys probably think I don't have an LS anymore. Haven't been photo whoring!

Congrats on the job and glad to see she still has a spot in a garage to be parked.

We don't have winters down here Mlara. If we do get snow it's usually gone very fast and even when it stays there's not much and not for very long. And no salt is put on the roads.

Andrizzle,
you're going to have to get some paint on them walls in that garage of your new crib,
the way is sits now, it looks like your LS is locked up in prison.

Yea the new place is a result of the new job :D.

I was running the stockers because I needed new tires, my old ones were not driveable, so until I got the new rubber I was running the stocks because they still have tire left. Then I got lazy once the new tires got here and never got around to taking them to a shop to be mounted on my wheels.

Like Black said, the winters down here are random. Last winter we had zero winter storms. And the year before we had several feet. But usually when there is significant snow the state is shut down and I don't need to drive in it anyways. But yes I do drive them in the snow. And they use a sand and salt combination here that doesn't seem to be too harsh anyways. (just wash it off)

T-Money, it's the first time it has been spoiled with a garage in its whole life! Poor thing

BigRig, the walls are like that because it is a purposely unfinished unit. I will have to get some more photos of the inside etc, it is like an urban-style loft with unfinished walls and exposed piping and wires etc. Looks very cool, IMO.

BigRig, the walls are like that because it is a purposely unfinished unit. I will have to get some more photos of the inside etc, it is like an urban-style loft with unfinished walls and exposed piping and wires etc. Looks very cool, IMO.

please do.. sounds cool..

Funny story for those who have the time:

My stockers went on Saturday :( ... I broke all the lugs loose and then went around switching each wheel one at a time. as i did each wheel (each 20") i laid them against the EXBY.... Well the wifey came out to go shopping and wanted to take the truck, so she moved all the wheels and climbed in... I was on the far side of the LS and just as i stood up to make sure she moved all of them, she put it and drive and rolled two inches.... This was enough to tip the one wheel she didn't see leaning against the front bumper (this was my face :eek: screaming NOOOOOOOO!!!!!!)... It falls over onto the front, does the rolley flobble thing (making sure it scratches every inch and comes to a stop)... Me, in a moment of anger (happens alot here in KC apparently.. too soon?) go over, pick up the wheel, get mad and hurl the wheel into our front yard... I through it more just to get it out of the way, and less out of anger, but non the less... As it flies through the air, it goes up-right, lands in the grass and starts rolling toward the street... so now I have to take off chasing this wheel through my yard before it topples over in the concrete AGAIN...

Naturally I look like an idiot, stopped the wheel, SET in in the grass, lowered my head and went back to work... We've been laughing about it ever since...

...Other news, Was able to fix my rattle (loose sway bar bolt) and got the stockers on!!! Rides like a DREAM!!!! smoothest ride I've been in in a while!

That'll piss a person off

true... I was more upset that ive been able to drive 2-3 years without putting a single scratch on them, but I do taking them off LOL

You can see here why falling over is a problem:

picture.php

Its not horrible.. Honestly I havent even looked at it too closely yet, I still need to clean and prep for storage...

smoked turn signals

not sure if i like it. stock just looks cleaner.

Before:

2012-10-16_13-20-28_876.gif

After: could not get a sharp picture today...

smokedturnsignal.gif

2012-12-05_14-45-30_651-1.gif

It's removable vinyl. Paid $8 for a 24"x24" sheet just to see how it would look. not sure if i like it yet.

I would rather take the amber reflector out but one of my lights has black glue:mad:

even a video out there on how to... its for sec gen... but still probably work the same

they use to be available on ebay... now alax7 makes/made them... I believe the angel eye 1st gen complete headlight set still uses the clear lenses...some like that look, some like the look without any lens... NO ONE likes the amber lol

they use to be available on ebay... now alax7 makes/made them... I believe the angel eye 1st gen complete headlight set still uses the clear lenses...some like that look, some like the look without any lens... NO ONE likes the amber lol

I meant the bumper lenses. I removed the amber reflectors from the headlights already

Members online

No members online now.
Back