Official LS Picture Thread

I lucked out. I've wanted these since mlara got them. Don't be jealous. Your car is awesome too

Thanks but not awesome just yet....;)

I hate my wheels honestly not a fan chrome, the only reason I got the foose wheels are because they were so cheap and they had tires on them.

Congrats on the wheels!

Joined the Barcelona club....
image.jpg

SO sick!! Love these wheels. Are you gonna leave them black?

Wait so the xc90 wheels are for sale?? :shifty:

SO sick!! Love these wheels. Are you gonna leave them black?

Wait so the xc90 wheels are for sale?? :shifty:

No they may remain black for a month or 2, but by spring they will not be black anymore.

And no the other wheels are not for sale hahah I'm hoarding them.

Please don't keep them black! They'd look great in silver.

You know me better rod. They will absolutely not be staying black. Everyone will just have to wait until spring to see what happens with them. ::D

Mount them on the black LS before you powder them. I wanna see how they look.

Or I guess it may look odd with no tire.

Mount them on the black LS before you powder them. I wanna see how they look.

Or I guess it may look odd with no tire.

They may or may not come with tires. The guy offered me cheaper shipping if he takes the tires off, and since ill need different size tires anyway I'm considering taking them without tires ,

But right now they do have tires.

So when are you gonna let us drive your GT? or at least give us rides :D

So when are you gonna let us drive your GT? or at least give us rides :D

Haha! Yea I wish it was mine! It's a friends car this is his second one he crashed the first one :( This thing is crazy fast 700 Hp!

Joined the Barcelona club, and the xc90 wheels are NOT for sale.
image.jpg

Wow. Best wheels for the LS. Make sure u get 20mm spacers for front wheels and 285/30/19 tires in the back. Also silver would probably look better for those wheels.

Thanks for these pictures.
I used the top one as a desktop background. The car is offset to the right, so it is not encroached on by the icons. The left side has no highlights and that makes the icons stand out.
Thanks again for posting them in high resolution.

nice desktop background

DSC_2838_s.jpg

I really appreciate this picture. It makes a great back ground because the car is offset to the right and the left part of the picture has no highlights. My icons don't cover the car and they stand out.

And what a nice picture of the LS it is!

Crappy cell phone pics...going into hibernation for the winter.

IMAG0439.jpg

IMAG0443.jpg

Members online

Back