Official LS Picture Thread

hehehe, welcome on board. nicely pimped out ride.

You must have screamed like a little girl when you answered the door and you saw xzibit on your front steps.

No harm dude, looks like you got a lotta love into that ride, just be prepared for what follows.

LOL xzibit be like a little girl mayn

alice aint pimped she b flossy. to tone wit dem deuce deuces n scissor doors son

My bad Dawg !

~ sorry, Hite337 mayn,
I have a new hero, my FROSTY be soon flossy like my new dawg RollinRich Brutha.

:dj:

Naaa, just messin with ya, your LSE pic still on my desktop. no-one ride silver like you do.

581401_10151070519862749_589595003_n.jpg

My eye's are busted.. well at least one of them are. I have waited 3 months to get a replacement ring so it will be done over a weekend soon. Thanks everyone

My eye's are busted.. well at least one of them are. I have waited 3 months to get a replacement ring so it will be done over a weekend soon. Thanks everyone

sick shot man!

Are you sure the ring(s) are busted? I've had issues with the little ballasts before. Replaced them and all was fine.

Ahhh so is one of mine!!! i have the original CCFL kits from LSK back in the day... one of the ballast finally quit working... Umt said i can no longer order the ballast, so i guess i have to upgrade the entire set.... Unless someone has an extra ballast laying around :shifty:

Soopa you still have an LS?

Coulda fooled me.

Looks sick man. Yelllow eyes that b!tch!

What happened to the ring(s)? How did they bust?

Ahhh so is one of mine!!! i have the original CCFL kits from LSK back in the day... one of the ballast finally quit working... Umt said i can no longer order the ballast, so i guess i have to upgrade the entire set.... Unless someone has an extra ballast laying around :shifty:

I might have one - do you have a pic of what it looks like?

I might have one - do you have a pic of what it looks like?

I will get one tonight!!! I'm looking for the (around) 2"x.5"x.5" ballast box with a set of wires coming out each side (one set to the rings, other power)

Soopa you still have an LS?

Coulda fooled me.

Looks sick man. Yelllow eyes that b!tch!

What happened to the ring(s)? How did they bust?

Yep I still have the LS though I am not here much.. and it has yellow eyes but I am not sure what exactly happened to one of the rings. I didn't stretch it or anything so I dont think it's the cracked soldering at the bottom of the ring. BUT what is wrong with the ring is like 1/4 of the ring is a different color then the rest of the ring/rings, if I have them on yellow like 1/4 of the ring is red. I know its not the ballast because they just sent me a new ring and tested it without mounting, no problems.

So yeah the LS is cool, miss the gloss black at times but we will see how this vinyl will hold up through a winter :eek: .... Also thinking about doing a black and green theme? Green eyes look awesome and to change the color I'd only have to change the caliper paint and possibly buy green emblems from manoli..

Oh another tint ticket today.. 4 warnings 2 strips and 1 ticket.. Going to the eye doctor asap for these cronic headaches the sun has been giving me :cool::p

Here's what I mean
download.jpg

Yea black and green would be sick, too. Street-use friendly colors that you can rock while driving are a huge plus.

I wish I could use red.... looks so menacing.

Members online

No members online now.
Back