Official 4th Annual Boscboel Beach Party Thread

09 Beach Party Teaser pics

Some of the Mark VIII's in attendance:

IMG_0001.jpg

IMG_0002.jpg

IMG_0003.jpg

Hey Pepps Guess who was the first person to arrive at the meet this year ...

Ummmm ... besides Debi who would you be excited to meet .... LOL ...

Yeah i know Frogman it would have been good to finally meet him. :(

Well I made it home safe ... LOL ...

Glad those who are posting had fun ... Pepps you already know the date for next years meet .... 3rd weekend in July ... and let's convince Lurker and Joey to have their weddings at the Beach Party..

And Remember this is an LvC meet not a Mark VIII meet ... let's make next years da best ...

As soon as i can i am going to get the days off for next year and i am going to schedule a travel day so it will not be a problem. :)

what gas milage did you get?

Being the first real trip iv'e taken with my Mark VIII, i got pretty decent avg. gas milage. i set the cruise control to 70 mph while on the interstate. i got 32.8 MPG on the way down there with 92 octane fuel. on the return trip, i got 30.1 MPG on 91 octane fuel. also, i think the route i took for the return trip was a little more hilly than the drive down.

I had a great time again this year, and so did my brother. It was nice seeing all the fimiliar faces, and meeting some new ones. LVC rocks!

Excellent meet and a great turn out. Had a blast. It was great to see some new faces, good to meet you new comers hope to see you next year. As always it was great to see all the familiar faces as well.

Great times everyone.

sightseeing and cheese curds

just got back home at 7 after driving down to mt. horeb and showing the fiance the trolls and art festival they have there. Then we drove down through new glarus and ended up stopping at the swiss colony in monroe before finally driving the last leg of the trip home. The meet was a blast and I was glad I brought my own car even if it isn't a lincoln or a caddy (even if debi's dirt dodging wore out the brakes and clutch in it, haha)

p.s. dmaup made it to missouri for his vacation, just thought i'd relay cuz i'm not sure when he'll be back online

just got back home at 7 after driving down to mt. horeb and showing the fiance the trolls and art festival they have there. Then we drove down through new glarus and ended up stopping at the swiss colony in monroe before finally driving the last leg of the trip home. The meet was a blast and I was glad I brought my own car even if it isn't a lincoln or a caddy (even if debi's dirt dodging wore out the brakes and clutch in it, haha)

p.s. dmaup made it to missouri for his vacation, just thought i'd relay cuz i'm not sure when he'll be back online

Good deal Shane. :cool:

I wanted to put New Glarus on the cruise but that would have made the cruise too long. Glad you guys got to see it.

thanks again rich, had a great time as always. got home around 3 ish and took a nap :D workin on gettin all my pics downloaded

got home at 230 (1430) hauling the empty trailor . had a blast and will try and work it into to my workload for next year. 247 mile and 3/4 tank of fuel. called mike when we where 21 miles out of hb and he still had 700 miles to go. hope he had nice country to view as he and (andy) moved into the sunset at the legal speed limit not not not. nice to meet the newbies and see the regulars. missed you pep stay cool and see you next time. hope deb didn't have any trouble. take care darling might have to pop over east if i have time jd

Here are some pics of the "fun" involved with getting ready to come up. I picked up the bumper covers from burbank98LSC. Thanks man.

Mike

070709_1335[00].jpg

070709_1335[01].jpg

070809_1639[00].jpg

070809_1640[00].jpg

071309_1606[00].jpg

071309_1607[00].jpg

071409_0933[00].jpg

071409_1347[00].jpg

071509_1307[00].jpg

071609_1349[00].jpg

071609_1350[00].jpg

Amazing trip, great friends, lots-o-beer and fun times. Humping back to Milwaukee, I blew by a Sheriff doing 78 in 55. I was passing some slow goers and was fortunate as the man looked the other way on that one. I passed two state trooper going about 15+ over too. I was very fortunate in getting back to the airport.

Saturday night around the fire pit, I was listening to stories about wheels falling off of cars that some of you had owned. Odd... passed two vehicles that has lost their front wheels too. What's up with that?

Flight home uneventful... some turbulence. Had my gorgeous girlie pick me up, at Sky Harbor, while in a beautiful outfit. (on time too!) Then... whats that in the distance? Oh! I flew into Phoenix ahead of a dust storm being chased by a monsoon. Yeah! I'm back home!

I look forward to seeing all ya'll next time. It will be how many years now... uhm... ooh yeah! the 5th! So come on out to Boscobel Wis. and plead the "5th" with the rest of us!

-ciao

:cool:

torque, you're lucky you didn't get pulled over speeding in wisconsin with an illinois plated car, haha, great meeting you, see ya next year

I believe the 5th Annual Beach Party will be on July 16th - 18th of 2010.

Torque I hope to see that pretty lady who kept texting you pics of your cat LOL ...

She is welcome ... it was great spending time with my good friend again.

Also for anyone who has come to the Beach Party .. There is always an open door and a bed to rest for anyone coming through town.

For those who haven't made it to a Beach Party yet... What's wrong with you LOL

Got home safe... only missed one exit come home lol... almost pulled a Debi...
watchit KupieKid!!! Wheres that cellie pic!!! Oh may have to wait, think they are on vacation....hehehe!

just got back home at 7 after driving down to mt. horeb and showing the fiance the trolls ...The meet was a blast and I was glad I brought my own car even if it isn't a lincoln or a caddy (even if debi's dirt dodging wore out the brakes and clutch in it, haha)

welllll! it was a mess! lol what is it with WI and supersizing everything! lol no those troll pics were too cool, love the one of you getting watered! I have a feeling you will find you Mark soon!

got home at 230 .... hope deb didn't have any trouble. take care darling might have to pop over east if i have time jd
yup made it home safe n sound hun, sounds like you made good time!, and you know my door is always open!

I had a blast guys!!!! MORE PICS!!!!! lol Can't wait till next year!!!

SMOOCHES
Debi

Members online

Back