Nice Garages...

This one looks soooo functional, what with that lift and the garage door opener on the lift side being 8 feet above the floor. Not.

4033553717_4d571b3537_o.jpg

I suppose if you were a midget and only needed to raise the car 3 feet off the ground, that would would great.

ah more money than brains, none of those bitches will think of turning a wrench in them garage's though. i'm plenty happy with what i have!! and i use it.

I would love almost any of them garages simply because I only have a car port and my crap is getting ruined out there. :(

My favorite one is the big one with the shiny door.... one of the only ones you could actually work in....

to me those are not real garages. yes they are nice, but not a real garage, its a place to park thats it. a garage is a place you can park, work, and drink beer without someone's panties getting in a wad for dripping beer on the $418 dollar a sq foot floor.

I'd happily live in some of those garages.

Wow. You can tell some of those guys just have exotic houses and :q:q:q:qty cars. lol did you see the one with the carrera and lexus sc430? good choice! lol

IMG00115-20090522-0924[1].jpgI have the ultimate garage, my cars are exotic, and they are worth
130000 pennies combined.

IMG00115-20090522-0924[1].jpg

This one looks soooo functional, what with that lift and the garage door opener on the lift side being 8 feet above the floor.

I thought the same, until I saw the second (small) picture.

'Ye olde' stable doors would make sense for that garage.

Well with the money those bone head have anyone of them could be turned in to a great garage ... Only problem would be my wife would never see me and I'd never leave the garage ... wouldn't have any reason to leave ... wife would have to come to the garage for sex..

Well with the money those bone head have anyone of them could be turned in to a great garage ... Only problem would be my wife would never see me and I'd never leave the garage ... wouldn't have any reason to leave ... wife would have to come to the garage for sex..

Sounds like her problem.....

I too have an issue with this pic. What purpose does the closer lift serve? I know its there to lift but you could not work under the car or even remove a wheel. WTF is up with that? The dude stacks cars on the side that has the right kind of lift to work under...... some people have more dollars then sense.
4033553717_4d571b3537_o.jpg

I too have an issue with this pic. What purpose does the closer lift serve? I know its there to lift but you could not work under the car or even remove a wheel. WTF is up with that? The dude stacks cars on the side that has the right kind of lift to work under...... some people have more dollars then sense.

Parking

I think the openers are closer to 10'--those doors are taller than standard 7' doors--but that's still too low. I have a 4-post lift in a garage with an 11' ceiling, and it gets my LS up almost high enough to work under it comfortably. He certainly doesn't have enough height to allow him to to use the 4-post lift to stack cars unless one of them is really short. And a convertible.

I think the openers are closer to 10'--those doors are taller than standard 7' doors--but that's still too low. I have a 4-post lift in a garage with an 11' ceiling, and it gets my LS up almost high enough to work under it comfortably. He certainly doesn't have enough height to allow him to to use the 4-post lift to stack cars unless one of them is really short. And a convertible.

4034307378_cffbc5f441_o.jpg

See, I was right. They're really short and convertibles.:p

Members online

No members online now.
Back