New Wheels

Wow, those really do look good. Something different at that.

Nice choice!

Thanks! That's what I was going for. I love the 5 and 7 spokes but I wanted something different. I was kind of scared because I hadn't seen them on another LS and didn't know what they would look like on one but I think they turned out really nice.

Dam that looks good. You should be fine with the drop. My Sentas are 49mm also and don't rub on big dips like my other rims did. I got Eibachs in the garage as well. Was going to put them on but had to send the shocks back that I ordered because they sent me two different sets.

Dam that looks good. You should be fine with the drop. My Sentas are 49mm also and don't rub on big dips like my other rims did. I got Eibachs in the garage as well. Was going to put them on but had to send the shocks back that I ordered because they sent me two different sets.

Thanks man! I read that about your shocks the other day. They still haven't sent the right ones to you???

HOTDAMM they should've rolled off the line like that

Don't lower it. It looks perfect right now with the edge of the tire being perfectly concentric with the lip of the wheel well. If you want a ghetto sled I guess, go ahead.

Don't lower it. It looks perfect right now with the edge of the tire being perfectly concentric with the lip of the wheel well. If you want a ghetto sled I guess, go ahead.

Ha! Ha! I like the way it looks and I don't have the funds to get Eibachs so right now it's a toss up. But I do like the stance of a lowered LS. :cool:

Members online

Back