new pics........

shiryu0

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
just some new pics, got together with couple of my friends...........

DSC00502copy.jpg

DSC00496copy.jpg

DSC00492copy.jpg

DSC00485copy.jpg

DSC00493copy.jpg

DSC00513copy.jpg

DSC00515copy.jpg

DSC00501copy.jpg

:cool:

DSC00501copycropped.jpg

Didn't even notice it was Midnight gray , holy crap I love that color.

clean mark! and thats a nice prelude too minus the tip. for some reason i've always liked that type(gen).

Some tint on the windows and some Cobra R's would make that car insane. Looks good as is but you have the right color for some Cobra R's and tint. I love that car and I'm not crazy about Gen 2's. Looks good with the Octis also.

Sorry, not Cobra R's but some Speedsters is what I meant.

Mark looks great specially with the Mach 1 lip...the only thing that I dont like is that the exhaust tips are sticking out to much.

Hey your Mark is beautiful and that prelude isn't too bad either.
Didn't you just do a photo shoot just like this a little while back? same place and with the same cars?

thanks guys! :)

Where is Westmorland? I'm in Bakersfieldthis week.

its in SoCal near the border, not close to Bakersfield at all...........

Not a whole lot of scenery in your area, huh? :lol:

nope lol, just fields, fields and fields............ :(

Mark looks great specially with the Mach 1 lip...the only thing that I dont like is that the exhaust tips are sticking out to much.

they dont stick out, it was just a bad angle........they always cut one of us cause theyre not noticeable............lol

DSC00522.jpg

Hey your Mark is beautiful and that prelude isn't too bad either.
Didn't you just do a photo shoot just like this a little while back? same place and with the same cars?

yep, two years ago we did the same thing........the Solara is still bone stock........... :rolleyes:

Very nice Mark VIII! I am going to have to try the Mach 1 lip spoiler on mine!

i have yet to scrape anything with the Mach 1 lip.............

Two years ago, okay thats fair. I wasn't even here so I cant talk. Very nice though, even the Solara is pretty nice.

The fat can on that Solara isn't stock.....is it?

Dude, with all due respect, we all do things to our cars the way we want to but I beg to differ. Those tips shouldn't stick out more than an inch. They look like they're sticking out about 3 inches. Definitely doesn't look right, not to mention I've gotten sliced on my friend's truck exhaust because they were sticking out 3 inches like yours. Tuck them in another inch or so dude, you won't regret it.

I think I'd have a hard time being friends with someone who has a Solara with a :q:q:q:qin fart cannon on it.

Members online

No members online now.
Back