New owner of the Lincoln LSx..........

Jwall

Active LVC Member
Reaction score
Last week I worked out a deal with the previous owner of the car. No real plans yet, but I'm sure I won't be able to stay away from modding it.....just like everything else I own. LOL.

IMAG0366.jpg

IMAG0356.jpg

photo2mdb.jpg

IMAG0113.jpg

If/when I do anything....it will probably involve adding more power. This is the slowest "fun" car that I've had since 2005. :D

CONGRATS!!
i love lookin at this car (somethin about the black gen 2 lse)

I know there are some haters....but the things that do not work are not that big of a deal to some of us. It's also hard to beat the reliablity, and the performacne of the LS1. I have always been more performacne oriented. This car will be mostly used for random wide open pulls, a little street racing wheen needed, cruising around on the weekends......probably more window down type of weather than anything. The heat and ac both great. No temp. control is just one of those things you get used to, I'm just more happy that you can cool off or warm up when needed. If I really cared all that much about those items, I would have bought something slower ;) lol.

Oh look, another one of THESE threads....

lol jk, congrats on the purchase.

Done The Wrong Way

I have to admit to feeling VERY equivocal regarding this car. It looks great, but my experience is that the totally ridiculous stuffing-in of the chib engine is the sort of activity that I believe should be associated with knuckle-draggers.:rolleyes:

There's more performance available from the simple attachment of a $300 spray package.

I applaud the ingenuity inherent in the swap and deplore the hardware chosen!

KS

Woah, that guy (Soobie or something) already sold it?

I have to admit to feeling VERY equivocal regarding this car. It looks great, but my experience is that the totally ridiculous stuffing-in of the chib engine is the sort of activity that I believe should be associated with knuckle-draggers.:rolleyes:

There's more performance available from the simple attachment of a $300 spray package.

I applaud the ingenuity inherent in the swap and deplore the hardware chosen!

KS

Well, I could put a bottle on the cammed ls1 and have well over 500rwhp....then when the bottle runs out, I still have almost 400rwhp...and could drive across the country without a worry. I'm happy being the knuckle dragging redneck dragging 90% of the cars that I see on a daily basis down the highway lol.

Nice car! It looks really good and has lots of power (I still don't like the engine choose but oh well)

If you ever get new wheels I'll take those wheels off your hands for you :D

Woah, that guy (Soobie or something) already sold it?

Exactly what I was asking myself. Must of been some offer because if I had just bought this car, I'd hold on tight.
Maybe it's going to stay within the US now?

This car is like the town whore... :shifty:

Sexy as hell but she has been around the block...

I think the first thing you should replace are those ugly wheels. They would go well with my ugly LS. :rolleyes:

I think the first thing you should replace are those ugly wheels. They would go well with my ugly LS. :rolleyes:

No yours is ugly enough I need them on mine.

And no we aren't hating but you're the fourth owner I think now. I'm the second owner of my ls and the first owner had it 4 years. I'm going on one.

Everything is for sale for the right price :)

Exhaust is done. Bbk headers, magnaflow high flow cats, 2.5" x pipe, 20" resonators, into magnaflow bullet mufflers. Sounds awesome. Little bit of drone at 1800 rpm on the highway, but sounds bitch.

Im still waiting for someone to throw a sc on it.

I love that kenne bell cobra sound... Too bad it's not a modular.

If I did anything it would probably be a fast intake, heads and a bottle...550+ rwhp would be pretty sweet, but then I'm going to be destroying clutches and rear ends I'm sure LOL.

Turbo, whipple, kennel bell or procharger would all be sweet, but I can't dump $5k-$10k in this car :(

an irs 8.8 diff swap is pretty easy and will cure the rear end weakness.
5-6-700 hp cars with the 8.8 diff are out there.
not sure how the rest of the LS rear suspension would hold up though.
not sure if anyone has had that much power with a manual trans.

Last edited:
Hmmm....what is the highest HP Lincoln ls on here? Maybe give me a goal to shoot for in time lol. Right now I'm too broke though.

I've been know to destroy a ton of :q:q:q:q in 6 speed cars....clutches, rear ends, drive shafts, u joints, blown up only 1 engine though. It took over 50k miles of abuse.....35k of which were cammed and spinning over 6500 rpm on the daily lol.

I think the record is just over 400 to the wheels with the stock V8 supercharged.

Oops!!!

Well, I could put a bottle on the cammed ls1 and have well over 500rwhp....then when the bottle runs out, I still have almost 400rwhp...and could drive across the country without a worry. I'm happy being the knuckle dragging redneck dragging 90% of the cars that I see on a daily basis down the highway lol.

I have six bottles, so I never run out, and the components now on my car, including the nitrous oxide and methanol combination offer more than six hundred HP---although I don't think the powdered-metal factory rods and cast pistons would stand up for very long at that level. And I have driven almost 150K miles 'without a worry'.

You've labeled yourself since I didn't apply that characterization to YOU, but to the majority of the unwashed who can't think any further than the usual chib powerplant. The rest of your sentence is incomprehensible.

I didn't comment to start a pissing match, or to do a 'mine is bigger than yours-haha'. There are factory versions of the original V-8 engine that offer 500 HP+. I simply believe the original swapper had no imagination, and created a second---or third-class combination. As I said to start with, the car looks great.

KS

Members online

Back