New member Just saying hi

dlo73

Active LVC Member
Reaction score
Just wanted to say hello and introduce myself to the site. Here is a description of my ride.

2000 Lincoln LS v8 117,000 miles
Sports package
Black exterior with black interior.
20" chrome wheels/16" factory wheels for the winter.
Aftermarket hids.
Used to have tinted windows all around till the police made me pull it off.
Sound system:
Pioneer 6.5" flip face(avic n2)w xm sat,nav.
Rockford fosgate 5.25" Threeway speakers in the doors
Rockford fosgate 6x9 in the rear deck
2 12" TMA subs in the trunk
MTX ta5601 for the subs
MTX ta5604 for the door speakers
JL e2180 for the 6x9
1 farad cap.
Sound design BX10 (same as an epicenter) Bass restoration module.

I have replaced the front swaybar links, 2 window regulators and the master power window switch. going to do the sawy bar bushings, rear swaybar links and rear chassis links next.

welcome to lvc....take a look at my official lincoln ls owners guide and see if you can find some useful information on there. you are off to a good start. seems like you know some of the problems we all face on this forum by owning the ls. if u cant find the guide search for it either on here or by using google advanced search. post some pics of ur ls and maybe post some mods u might b doin to it...good luck....also f*ck you...

its part of my routine of sayin f*ck you to every new member. if you recall, i have been doing it for quite some time. just like messin wit people, i mean no harm...

Welcome aboard dlo73,
Enjoy your stay here, alot of useful info on here and alot of clowns that keep this forum fun and interesting. Thick skin is a must. :D

lol oh ok. i never noticed before and i never received that "welcome" from you so i feel a little left out :(

Fook me? ah no, fooka you!

Yeah I was starting to catch on to that.

Welcome. Pics are a must to make the none believers on here believe you ;)

Thank you all for the effnnn welcome. DJ I check out the owners guide section. hoping the weather clears up so I can get some pics and load them up. Might redo the system in the trunk. My brother inlaw has been doing car stereo installs for 12 years and is one of thebest in the area. we Might do fiberglass in the trunk and maybe some plexiglass with led's.

That's what I'm up to right now.. It is hard with the LS (unless you are going to keep the subs facing the trunk) to get it so you can still access the battery.. I have an MTX 12 that requires about 7 inches of depth. I plan on putting my sub on one side and the amp on the other.. I will post pictures when done.. I know that a custom box will clean up the trunk a lot! Especially if you paint it to match the color of your car..

Thank you all for the effnnn welcome. DJ I check out the owners guide section. hoping the weather clears up so I can get some pics and load them up. Might redo the system in the trunk. My brother inlaw has been doing car stereo installs for 12 years and is one of thebest in the area. we Might do fiberglass in the trunk and maybe some plexiglass with led's.

:W:V, is that providence, ri, this would be great if we have a big ls meet this summer, Rhode island, Massachusetts and Connecticut

im sure you know about g&l trading, i got a system put in there, very professional but kinda expensive, but everything is done right:D

Just outside of providence. Are you talking about george at G & L. My in law works for SoundFX.

just got home and the front wheel bearings are grinding. Here goes more$$$$ and a whole afternoon putting them in.

AH!! thanks dj! I feel like a part of the family now :D

f*ck you too!

noob4.jpg

noob hitler.jpg

noobs.jpg

Members online

Back