New member Just saying hi

Just got lucky, did not need a new wheel hub. That's the last time I ask my brother to give me a hand doing the brakes on my car. He forgot to tighten the lugnuts on the passenger side front wheel. I had one lug completly off and bouncing around behind the centercap.

That's always great.. A kid in my class had that happen to him.. Except, the tire actually came off! You should have saw the rotor.. It was ground down like 2-3 inches. I was like holy hell! Glad I wasn't working on that! Sad thing is, he's still driving it around that way! Dumb ass...

Just got lucky, did not need a new wheel hub. That's the last time I ask my brother to give me a hand doing the brakes on my car. He forgot to tighten the lugnuts on the passenger side front wheel. I had one lug completly off and bouncing around behind the centercap.

lol, yeah they have washers on the ends of the lugs, so you have to tighten them where you hear that squeak for quarter turn to be safe but not to the point where your stripping the stud

lol, yeah they have washers on the ends of the lugs, so you have to tighten them where you hear that squeak for quarter turn to be safe but not to the point where your stripping the stud

luckily, the chrome caps will start spinning before the stud strips;)

Members online

No members online now.
Back