New koni's are so nice!!!

Htrlman1

Well-Known LVC Member
Reaction score
Thanks again DLF for the mounts! Got the koni's from tire rack the cheapest price $246 with shipping. Man what a difference, got them set mid range and I can definintly feel a difference! Handles so much better

Thanks again
DLF

Nice, so you bought Koni's for a T-bird or what application?

Thanks again DLF for the mounts! Got the koni's from tire rack the cheapest price $246 with shipping. Man what a difference, got them set mid range and I can definintly feel a difference! Handles so much better

Thanks again
DLF

You're quite welcome.

...I thought they were discontinued.

The rears are still available.

...I thought they were discontinued.

Supper coupe had them but Bill wanted $340): so I just looked on the forum for the best price.
by the way your mark looks badass bro, the rims dress it out nice

Don't wait, they're not making them anymore. :(

About 10 days I get a good sized pension payout. I have a lengthening list but I will soon start buying parts. I will redo the entire suspension, out side of the coils and struts which are pretty well new..

$210 and free shipping for two is the best price I could find for them. I need to get some of those. The Monroe Sensa Tracs are working for me but I want adjustable too. :D

$210 and free shipping for two is the best price I could find for them. I need to get some of those. The Monroe Sensa Tracs are working for me but I want adjustable too. :D

where was that at? I've got the front but need the rears at sometime

Supper coupe had them but Bill wanted $340): so I just looked on the forum for the best price.
by the way your mark looks badass bro, the rims dress it out nice
Thats cause hes a ripoff. His good parts are over priced and his cheaper parts are garbage.

Hush...... :( I just spent major dollars on two new OEM air shocks for the front. Maybe I'll be good for 10 to 15 years, if I even have the car that long. My soon to be 10 year old wants it when he's 16. :rolleyes:

I paid $25 each for the front air shocks, almost brand new, from the junkyard. The green and orange stickers were still bright, shiny and clean, and the rubber looked perfect!

Paid $530 for all 4 Koni's, total.

About $15 for some RTV, and a couple bolts.

The results....Priceless. Lol. Less than than $600 total...and worth EVERY penny. :p

I still have the stock air springs on the rear. Somehow they're still crack free. :eek:

I paid $25 each for the front air shocks, almost brand new, from the junkyard. The green and orange stickers were still bright, shiny and clean, and the rubber looked perfect!

Paid $530 for all 4 Koni's, total.

About $15 for some RTV, and a couple bolts.

The results....Priceless. Lol. Less than than $600 total...and worth EVERY penny. :p

I still have the stock air springs on the rear. Somehow they're still crack free. :eek:

You got lucky on those front air shocks being near new. They are out there though. Some old folks will take their car to Lincoln and pay the high price to have stuff like that fixed and if it ends up in an accident, to the JY it goes. You just have to be lucky enough to find them. Just think, some stuff like that is simply crushed.

You got lucky on those front air shocks being near new. They are out there though. Some old folks will take their car to Lincoln and pay the high price to have stuff like that fixed and if it ends up in an accident, to the JY it goes. You just have to be lucky enough to find them. Just think, some stuff like that is simply crushed.

Actually, I got lucky like that twice... :)

They were actually on a junked car, that wasn't wrecked. Absolutely blew my mind!

The other set was on my 98 until the Koni's went on. Soon, they'll be on the 97...

Wait so are the front koni still available? And all I need are some springs? And rear koni and rear springs?

Members online

No members online now.
Back