New Jaguar wheels & Angel eyes by Alax

But a Gen2 front end conversion. Personally I love the Gen1 rear end and love the Gen2 front end. :cool:

+1 Dont feel bad Disk you have something all us Gen 1's dont have..... HDDave Car looks really good wheels look awesome with the Lse grill.

Even the tires are impressive looking! I really like the factory-like look of your car. Stay Classy, Connecticut ;)

Ah WTF! These are the exact wheels I have been shopping for to put on my black '02 LS with gen 2 LSE front end! They are the factory Jaguar wheels off the XJ8 super V8. But I was going to go with the factory tire size on the Jag which is 255/40. The car looks amazing man! At least now I know how sexy my car will look when I pick up a set of those wheels. Guess that'll teach me to drag my feet.

Awesome, just pure awesome Dave! Another great gen2 front in swap. I'm drooling about those wheels. Those are exactly what the LS needs, a bigger OEM 5 spoke.

Wow! Super jealous!

Those wheels looks stellar, and the tread pattern on that rubber is insane!

How the hell do you guys find the lack of traffic on these main (looking) roads to stop and take photos???? lol

I am digging your LS hard man, the eyelids are not half bad... Pretty crazy how different an LS with eyelids looks, your front bumper looks giant and super aggressive with them on there.

Very impressive, Dave.

Thanks for all the compliments - I'm really glad I waited til I found a set of these! I was tempted by a lot of other wheels but I kept coming back to these waiting for a good deal til I finally found one...

Those look great!!!!

What do you mean by custom? Are they 4 front wheels? There is a set of those on a jag forum for 1000 shipped in silver

Thanks Alax - And that's actually the name of the wheel like Zeus or Senta. Those wheels on the jag forum are the same but in silver. I've been looking for these for a long time and that name made it really hard to search for them since it's so generic!

What do I have to do for you to get me those wheels? Or the information on them? I love the look of these wheels and the silver is perfect for me to refinish. I wouldn't be able to use the rear wheels? Is the offset off or is there clearance issues with the caliper?

And as far as I know, the Jag used 4 of the same size. They're 19 x 8.5 with 49 offset - they fit perfectly

Very sexy.

Looks like the wheels off the XJ8

Yep - they were an upgrade for I think 2004-2008? Not 100% sure...

But a Gen2 front end conversion. Personally I love the Gen1 rear end and love the Gen2 front end. :cool:

Same here :D

Wow! Super jealous!

Those wheels looks stellar, and the tread pattern on that rubber is insane!

How the hell do you guys find the lack of traffic on these main (looking) roads to stop and take photos???? lol

I am digging your LS hard man, the eyelids are not half bad... Pretty crazy how different an LS with eyelids looks, your front bumper looks giant and super aggressive with them on there.

Very impressive, Dave.

Your LS is probably the one that got me most motivated to get off my ass and get everything done that I've had sitting around!

Dave is your LS lowered?

It is but it doesn't look as low as it did with the 20s? probably just an optical illusion since the wheels should be the same diameter :confused:

Looks great...and great choice on tires. Loved them!

thanks - you're the first person I knew that had these. I actually had to look up your profile to remember the name!

Looks stellar!! I had a chance to pick up a set for $700.00 and passed on them like an idiot!

I may be scouting them out again. It just seems like everytime I get that money together something comes up...

Anyway can we get a couple side profile shots???

Looks great! I love how Jag wheels seem to give an OEM look/feel to the LS. Since the LS is a Jag underneath it should not be a suprise but its still weird it works so well with the Lincoln body. I guess it has to do with what the car geeks call "Brand DNA".

The jag 5 spokes are pretty much the same design as the lincoln 5 spokes so it makes sense.

So the wheels are staggered ? I assumed they would be. If they aren't staggered then someone could use the ones I found one the jag forum

Looks great, Dave. :cool:

One thing though. Is the tread pattern going the right way? To me it seems you have the tires on the wrong side (maybe need to swap the driver and passenger fronts so the tread faces the other way). But I could be wrong. I have a massive hangover right now.

Looks great, Dave. :cool:

One thing though. Is the tread pattern going the right way? To me it seems you have the tires on the wrong side (maybe need to swap the driver and passenger fronts so the tread faces the other way). But I could be wrong. I have a massive hangover right now.

I was thinking the same thing, but if you look at the picture of the stacked tires the tread is the same on all of them. Either they are asymmetrical or Dave got 4 of the same-side tires.

So the wheels are staggered ? I assumed they would be. If they aren't staggered then someone could use the ones I found one the jag forum

i think they're 8.5 all around?

Correct - they aren't staggered - just the same 8.5" on all four. The ones on the Jag forum are identical except for the finish

I was thinking the same thing, but if you look at the picture of the stacked tires the tread is the same on all of them. Either they are asymmetrical or Dave got 4 of the same-side tires.

They do look directional but they are asymmetrical. Which is good that I'll finally be able to rotate all 4 of my tires!

Members online

No members online now.
Back