New Jaguar wheels & Angel eyes by Alax

HDDave

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
Finally got my new wheels and tires and decided it was a good time to install my headlights that Alax modified for my last year! I also installed HIDs and had the eyebrows painted on them

The wheels are 19" Jaguar "Custom", with Vredestein Ultrac Sessanta 245/40/19. I liked my Foose 20" wheels, but to me these look more like wheels that should have come on the car from the factory :)

Here's a few quick pictures, will get some better ones once I recondition the paint - it needs help

Before (winter wheels/tires):

P1000998.jpg

After:

P1010001.jpg

Tires:

P1010020.jpg

A few pics for now:

P1010064.jpg

P1010059.jpg

P1010067.jpg

P1010071.jpg

P1010073.jpg

P1010075.jpg

Dang they look perfect, it's just like they are a bigger more redefined factory wheel. Great choice!

Those look great!!!!

What do you mean by custom? Are they 4 front wheels? There is a set of those on a jag forum for 1000 shipped in silver

What do you mean by custom? Are they 4 front wheels? There is a set of those on a jag forum for 100 shopped in silver

First of all gorgeous wheels/LS.

Second of all...

What do I have to do for you to get me those wheels? Or the information on them? I love the look of these wheels and the silver is perfect for me to refinish. I wouldn't be able to use the rear wheels? Is the offset off or is there clearance issues with the caliper?

Starting to be nothing but mean ass LS's around here. This is another very nice one!

I feel like theres no Gen1 love anymore :(. Seems all the sexyness is reserved for the Gen2 styling and the power is generally the Gen1 bunch.

I'll do my best to step it up and at least get some new "kicks" on my LSE for the summer

Are you kidding? Gen 1's can rock it pretty hard! If you're questioning that, look no further than the Uber Pic Whore Himself - Pektel! His Gen 1 can stand up to any Gen 2!

Goes to show you that you can make any LS look phenomenal - just stay "Tru" to yourself and make it the way you want it!

:cool:

I feel like theres no Gen1 love anymore :(. Seems all the sexyness is reserved for the Gen2 styling and the power is generally the Gen1 bunch.

I'll do my best to step it up and at least get some new "kicks" on my LSE for the summer

The car in the pictures is a gen 1 :confused:

Thats true Pektels car is absolutely gorgeous, its just those little things I dislike about my car then Gen2s have covered.

I guess I haven't been seeing to many pictures from him as of late. Hint hint, lets see some! Hopefully I'll get some time and a different background than my property for some good pictures this weekend.

I also believe RollinLS' is a Gen 1 - talk about going beyond the car itself to make a masterpiece! The Gen 1 is still a pretty awesome canvas - paint it the way you see it (sorry, don't know where all the metaphors are comin' from tonight).

:confused:

19" wheels, A black LS and chrome wheels = Sexy. Nice Choice.

I agree, I do love my LSE kit a lot and its a bonus that they really are few and far apart now. RollinLS' is a masterpiece no doubt and the work and craftsmanship alone deserve respect.

Members online

No members online now.
Back