new guy here just sayin hello

Sleekls

LVC Member
Reaction score
Just picked up my first lincoln ever. its a 2004 ls v8. Not sure of the model if you guys can help that would be appreciated. This car is just amazing cant be more happier with my purchase.
If the pics are to big sorry.

IMG_0894.jpg

First of all welcome!

Second that thing looks dropped! Seems lower than eibachs??

Looks like a sport v8.

Should get rid of all that chrome.

Welcome to LVC!

Your LS does look dropped like mlara said. I wonder if your springs are cut or they are drop springs. More pics are in order!

yea the dealer i received the car from is sending me them this week. someone stole them off the car at the dealer. Sucks without center caps.
@mlara yea i am blacking at the grill this weekend and the chrome trim on the trunk also.
The springs are eibachs and it has a catback magnoflow on it.

@rodls never noticed them till now lol. Will have to check tom morning on my way to work. Just checked its just the gravel showing thru the holes in the grill.

Welcome aboard!

I think Rod was talking about the NY license plate. It just look wierd cause you edited the picture and covered the middle section - numbers/letters with black paint.

Upstate . About a hour from the city. How about you I'm looking to meet some people with ls's to.

You are not that far away.
I am out in Long Island -about an hour east of Manhattan.

I have put some meets together in the past. Once the weather warms up, maybe i will try conducting another one.

Welcome aboard!

I think Rod was talking about the NY license plate. It just look wierd cause you edited the picture and covered the middle section - numbers/letters with black paint.

I was talking about the gravel spots but the plate is hanging really low...

Welcome

Welcome to the board! Plenty of great help and information to be found for any problem you might encounter. Bought my 01V6 new, still runs like new today, 140k miles, tons of new parts.

Welcome to lvc

Is your grille a two piece by chance? Or are the bars added on with a kit?

The bars are over the grill. Can't wait to black it out Tommorrow. I will be taking side shots for you guys. The latest tomorrow it rained allday here today.
One question for you guys. Has anyone successfully redone all the interior lights to red. Ex window switch, door lock.

:W to :V have a :Beer and join ths :dj: We are one big happy :invasion: But don't be a :dancefool or we will :slap: you around. :GotPics:

Members online

No members online now.
Back