New Best

DLF

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
My new Cobra intake and some tuning produced this. The DA was 1,464 ft., with better air I should be able to get into the 13.6's.

20110607 Time Slip.jpg

Wow i figured for a 13s the mph would be higher than 100 mph. I ran a 14.37 at 99.91 mph. Congrats on the new personal best.

Never stall it up, try a 1000 rpm flash. Leaning on the converter always hurts the 4r70w cars.

Well, I tried an off-idle flash and had my worst 60' of the night (2.057), but everyone of my 6 passes was between 2.004 and 2.057.

My two best (2.004 and 2.008) were @ 2K.

But, I'll give it a try next time, thanks.

Great times Doug. Awesome to see you finally in the 13's...........with your 3rd fastest car!! lol

Is the cobra intake the only difference between the 14.0's and the current 13.85? And you're right, with some colder weather, you'll be running 13.6's!!

Ken

Very sweet mang. Car has the goods to back up its steallar looks. Very very cool.

Great times Doug. Awesome to see you finally in the 13's...........with your 3rd fastest car!! lol

Is the cobra intake the only difference between the 14.0's and the current 13.85? And you're right, with some colder weather, you'll be running 13.6's!!

Ken

Thanks!

No, I think that my new tune is probably half of it. I'm certain that I could have gotten into the 13's with the stock intake. I'm of the opinion that my tune was worth about .2, same as the intake. I was running 14.25's in air not quite as bad (DA 1,154) @ Englishtown last year.

13.6's will happen when the DA is close to zero, if I make a run in mineshaft air, 13.5's are possible. :D

Looks like next Tuesday @ Atco might only be in the 70's, if the air is decent, I'll probably go again. :cool:

Nice run Doug. I might roll down there next tuesday if the wife will let me. I need to get a bone stock run in before i do any upgrades...:cool:

Members online

No members online now.
Back