NEED HELP Tacoma WA Area

Wow, that's probably the "nicest" roll-over I've ever seen...

Looks like most of the parts that you would want to save/would be hard to replace survived untouched. That's amazing to me. The fact that the antenna is only a little bent just astounds me.

I would expect more damage than that, just from rolling it BACK over!

Yes it does suck. Jay, your right about that. I was worried the tow guys would do as much if not more damage than the rollover.

I'm speechless. Why do the good cars end up smashed? DAMN! This was one clean '93. As long as your son is ok, that's what counts!

It seems as if the only extensive damage was to the driver's side door, roof & front glass. I think it needs to be washed so you can really asses the damage. Hey, wait a minute... Make it into a convertible! :D

If not then sell me your hood, front bumper & header panel so I can cross gen my black '97.

Roger, I'm sure you had some time into that custom hood. It's nice to see you may be able to salvage that and much more. Being a unibody it would be nice to get it up on a rack and see how straight things are. I honestly expected more damage myself. You should've seen what my car looked like when I teeter-tottered it off of a concrete barrier. The body shop did a good job at putting my car back together again and I just about cried when I arrived to pick it up. Good luck!

Kirk I bought that hood, but still had lots of hours block sanding and fabricating to make it fit right. That was one of the things I was very happy that didn't get damaged. Alex I've already had the thoughts in my head that the hood headlights and bumper cover will go on the black 98 I have that needs an engine. I might as well cross gen that car as I put an engine in it. Haven't decided 100% yet, but probably gonna happen.

Members online

No members online now.
Back