Need help; Member please!!!

Im pretty sure the Louis was taken from the intrawebz.

But I hope they kick his ass when they find out about the-Remy Martin:confused: :rolleyes:

Nope, all mine but the Louis XIII is actually on order. Waiting for their latest shipment :/

But the Louis XIII and the Louis XIII Platinum are the only 2 I have yet to have on my shelves :-D

Nope, all mine but the Louis XIII is actually on order. Waiting for their latest shipment :/

But the Louis XIII and the Louis XIII Platinum are the only 2 I have yet to have on my shelves :-D

So the display case the Louis is in and the store with the fancy lights on top of the display all belongs to you?

thread_direction.gif

You said "if you want to impress me, show me a pic of a Louis XIII" you never said it had to be mine...so I googled it for you :-D

Retarded thing is...if it wasn't for the way the economy has affected the Remy Martin prices I woulda bought the in store ones......but they are not worth the 2000 dollar asking price now... :p

There's one here at my local liquor store for 999.00

Either way, at 1000 dollars for a bottle of booze, you're getting ass-raped.

:q:q:q:q it's cheaper over where you are...here in washington they have huge taxes on :q:q:q:q.....the going rate for LOUIS XIII is almost 2000......but i still have yet to try my XO :p

actually.. it's pretty on track.. but i dont understand what u mean by take the charge and that's that.. i dont have an option.. its a little larger on scale than u would expect.. so i have no choice but to fight.. sorry i cant be more descriptive.. maybe when it's all over..

Was there a object there? If so maybe they did see it. I doubt they took that good of a guess.

They found something which gave them the right to search your vehicle which lead them to something even larger " in scale "?

Makes sense to me. Challenge the premise. If the premise was wrong, then everything that happened as a result is inadmissible.

Thats the way it goes also but in the end its hard to go up against a cop in court The best chance at fighting it you would have is to hope he gets tied up and don't show.

But don't be surprised if the court says he had a right to search the vehicle for one reason or another related to being pulled over in the first place. I mean I don't know the situation but it has been known to happen often.

The thing is is that the court will some way or another tag you with knowingly possessing what ever illegal item it was.

Good reading...thankfully the only times I'm pulled over is them giving me a warning about peeling out :/

ironic.. over 1,000 posts on this board, and THIS is the one that gets the most replies from all my thread discussions..

its a little more in depth then what has been mentioned.. also remember, each state has different laws..

Yes, sadly the one thing I wished they changed here was the damn license plate law of required front license plate...like serious....I got one in the back..why the front? no reason.....none....

so that if u do anything illegal any innocent bystand can make our ur take easier.. also.. if a cop sees u do something illegally while infront of u..

before u know it they will have a barcode that they can just point a scanner at a car and get all ur info..

Dude.... the cops already have that in some places. Just because you can read it doesn't mean it's not a barcode. The plate recognition cameras can read whole parking lots by just driving through to search for warrents, unpaid tickets, etc. All the cop has to do is wait for the offender to come back to his car and bust him.

Either way, good luck in your endevor. I have recently found myself in a pile of legal trouble too. Sucks!!

Last edited:
I remember i got pulled over for expired tags and they hand searched my whole car and when they couldnt find anything they brought in a dog, left me, my girl and 2 babies sitting outside in the cold and they found nothing after almost 45 mins, and i was getting angry, apparently anger is now a sympton of drug abuse lol

Yes, sadly the one thing I wished they changed here was the damn license plate law of required front license plate...like serious....I got one in the back..why the front? no reason.....none....

Front plates are there for easy identification. It helps cops if someone is doing something illegal or suspicious. Also some states got rid of the front license plate during the great depression/ WWII era, due to the cost to produce them, and metal was extremely valuable then.

Dude.... the cops already have that in some places. Just because you can read it doesn't mean it's not a barcode. The plate recognition cameras can read whole parking lots by just driving through to search for warrents, unpaid tickets, etc. All the cop has to do is wait for the offender to come back to his car and bust him.

Either way, good luck in your endevor. I have recently found myself in a pile of legal trouble too. Sucks!!

Got both of those here in NYC. Bar codes on the registration stickers in the windshield and cops with cameras mounted on the trunk searchin' for scofflaws.

Damn....that sucks...I'm seeing if my shop can do something with my front license plate...maybe relocate it between one of the fog lights and the fender of the same side....almost like a mole you see one someones cheeks...vs a hitler mustache that most license plates look like......plus I wanna make room for the Razzi kit....

I think I have seen someone with the razzi kit with a front license tag.. i believe it was on here..

Members online

No members online now.
Back