Need help; Member please!!!

It might not be long, but it sure is skinny! :lol:

Does this picture help you any ??

bong.jpg

LMFAO!

Yeah so illegal search and seizure huh? Give up, its not worth the slap on the wrist it turns out to be in the end dude.

HAHA took me a while to notice that it was a bong.......the colors just made it come off as some retarded decoration :/

Its a f*cking bubbler dude! Not a bong!

I'd say something in refering to the "smoking" comment...but then I'd bring on the hassle of the forum trolls :/

They share the same concept except a bubbler is small and a bong is big:shifty:

I'd say something in refering to the "smoking" comment...but then I'd bring on the hassle of the forum trolls :/

Weren't you talking about someones wheel being busted-or just thought you were still high from the night before?:rolleyes:

sad thing about E is that you can't sleep, can't pee, and you can't get your member up....it sux but it doesn't give you a high-drunk feeling without buying the merchandise :p

True, I enjoy vicodin on occasion. I have a bottle of 30that's lasted me about a year now.

True, I enjoy vicodin on occasion. I have a bottle of 30that's lasted me about a year now.

I am still waiting for a special occassion to pop out my Remy Martin XO and my Patrone platinum...I've just been drinking through my Remy Martin VSOPs and my Patrone silvers on the normal drinking night :/

I have to say the Irish Trashcans are fun to :q:q:q:q you up in a few drinks.....

1217081530.jpg

I don't drink. Anymore, that is. This March will be 2 years since I've had a drop of booze. That isht gets me into trouble.

sad thing about E is that you can't sleep, can't pee, and you can't get your member up....it sux but it doesn't give you a high-drunk feeling without buying the merchandise :p

I didn't know you were talking about E. I figured painkillers. You do know that E is just a souped up meth, right? Bad stuff, man. Not to say that I didn't do my share years ago, but still.

If you want to impress me with a bottle of Remy Martin, show me a bottle of Louis XIII.

Yoda !!!!!!!!!
I thought a yoda bong looked good....a cop would never see it

Looked like a bong to me. What the heck would a bubbler be doing in the front seat. A Bubbler?

Looked like a bong to me. What the heck would a bubbler be doing in the front seat. A Bubbler?

Yes a bubbler. Dude why would you have a huge bong in the front seat first off ( I mean it is bigger/more noticeable;) ) Second off it was a cut and paste made by the member who posted it!:p

Members online

No members online now.
Back