Need a 10 disc cd changer

MsM8tress

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
Anyone going to the meet got one they wanna give to me? That would be really really sweet. My 95 needs one bad!!!!

MsM8

wow - I never knew there was a difference...well I guess I never thought about it...but I know I have never seen one

yeah they cut out around the changer, so if you pull it you have a big ugly hole.

get me a carpet and you got a changer

i have two in garage one from my 95 and one jeb gave me he had 2 extras . so i think i can talk him into passing the good one. i think i am schedule to be in wis next month.

lol good idea !! lol

JD thanks! Im going to need a uhaul to go home! SMOOCHES and check your pms ;)

Debi

i took the one out of my 97 when i put my new system in, it works perfect but i'm too cheap to give it away, i'd sell it! i also changed my trunk carpet haha chicken!

by the way 93 wont work, neither will 94, only 95-98 changers work in 95-98

Get a stock CD head unit instead. That was my solution.

yeah this was 2 or 3 years ago he found one at a bone yard but didnt grab it, he was supposed to grab it for me but never went back

really, I didn't know the chagners weren't interchangeable... if I understand jamie right, it has to be from a 95 - well that suks

GMAN - thanks but I don't think it will work.

Danny - what yr is yours from, and thanks in adance ;)

Debi

no debi you didnt understand, 93 and 94 use one changer, but 93 or 94 changers dont work in 95-98, 95 - 98 all use another changer, you can use and cd changer from a 95-96-97 or 98 in you car, but 93-94 will not work. i still have my changer from my 97 collecting dust, i'm gonna lst it on ebay soon.

Deb, i am also not sure if this is the stock player either, looks like it was jimmy rigged in the trunk, but i will bring it, and you can do whatever you may like after that

Debi-if it does not work out, let me know-I removed the 10 disk changer from my 96 when I got it (4 years ago) it did work but it would not play CD's that I made so I bought a JVC 12 disk changer with head unit and removed the factory items. It does play store-bought disks I just got annoyed with it replaced it with newer stuff.

no debi you didnt understand, 93 and 94 use one changer, but 93 or 94 changers dont work in 95-98, 95 - 98 all use another changer, you can use and cd changer from a 95-96-97 or 98 in you car, but 93-94 will not work. i still have my changer from my 97 collecting dust, i'm gonna lst it on ebay soon.

ohhhh ok, I get it - thanks jamie

Deb, i am also not sure if this is the stock player either, looks like it was jimmy rigged in the trunk, but i will bring it, and you can do whatever you may like after that

Thanks Danny...from what jamie is saying though, it wont work in a 95...poop!

Debi-if it does not work out, let me know-I removed the 10 disk changer from my 96 when I got it (4 years ago) it did work but it would not play CD's that I made so I bought a JVC 12 disk changer with head unit and removed the factory items. It does play store-bought disks I just got annoyed with it replaced it with newer stuff.

my 96 is the same way, not only will it not play homemade cd's, it won't play older cd's either - I think they are that way. But it plays new cd's, I have an AC/DC Back in Black (Tux's them song) and it won't play it - peevs me! Thanks - I bet it will work!

I also need an antenna motor too - JD said the one he has is busted, can we use anything else for the motor??

Members online

No members online now.
Back