NE CHAPTER Meet

hahahaha yeah about that....

screw it. I say we all meet at that place with all the parking and make it like noon so I can sleep till atleast 7 hhaahahahahahaha we can roll up to the park from there

Sounds pretty good... 3 weeks should be enough time to fix any details that might come up....

Im in...And ill seriously bring pie and juice. Bring your appetites! NYLS8, i officially bestow upon you not f****ing this up. Serioulsy guys, pie and juice. 201_450_2342 <--- my digits for location verification/ pie preferences

How exactly could I f*ck this up? :confused: I'll bring the punch, too. Except it comes from a fist :p

Linc - I posted a Google Maps link to where. The when is the last weekend in September.

Cool. I'll have the Bassani mufflers on it by then. Well, actually tomorrow. :D

If anyone going is looking for Magnaflow mufflers/tips, lemme know. I'll bring my old ones along. Oh yeah, and my KMC Dime wheels.

Just to clarify.....

The Meet is 9/27 (SEPTEMBER 27th) at Bear Mountain New York (check it out here http://www.hudsonriver.com/bearmtn.htm) Meet starts at noon. I will post a definite meeting place soon , suggestions are definitely welcomed. Okay guys, make it if you can, remember, theres punch and pie for all!

I just stumbled upon this thread, did you guys ever meet up? Wait a minute, it's Sept. 7th today not the 27th!!! LOL, sorry, I'll pay more attention next time...

You don't want these. One is kinda bent, and they all need to get re-done over the winter. You'll see what I mean if you come to this thing.

NE Meet would be awesome fall time in november would be cool. I'm in the crappy middle east, but i take leave in the begining of november.

Members online

No members online now.
Back