NE CHAPTER Meet

They have any places up there we can go twist nipples at lol. Sounds like a need for a cooler full of beer.

Are you implying that you're too good for our punch and pie?

JK

I really need to get my coils fixed soon if we are gonna hit the twisty roads.

hows about in long island next to the cheesecake factory or chills they have a huge parking lot and food and beer ? i live in brooklyn but past meets in my g35 were always out there and the chills parking lot is cool with the cars being there as long as we order somefood

That's because Long Island car guys generally don't want to leave their precious island. At least that's what I've seen from the Mark VII guys.

yeah but I wont run the twisties with her in the car.... or anything really other than normal cruisin and such

It is an interesting idea to do it in LI or Brooklyn or whatever TubbyLS6 suggested (I cant remember and the back button is so much harder than just keeping typing) ... however this has been in the works for a little while....so you must convince us otherwise why we should change the location...

As of right now, Meet is still Bear Mountain 9/27

Bad news fellas, as of right now i have work on the 27th. I will keep you posted.

Just in case anyone is interested in a few things that I have, I can bring with me. I have;

1) Brand new Infinity Kappa 6x9's never used, I have plenty of sound in my car and did not add them.

2) Mcclaren Grill painted black

3) Magnaflow dual inlet/outlet with built in x-pipe used for about 2 months (1 person has first shot, but let me know if you are interested)

4) Factory all 4 door speakers from the Alpine factory system

5) Stock Springs

I probably have other things, just some things off the top of my head.

Oh, and 1 for Tommy, someone buy his old rims/tires :)

Ok sorry fellas, Due to the swap meet this weekend I will not be going to bear mountain. Can't miss this one, I missed the spring meet. Going to find goods for the LS. Possibly another one.

Just in case anyone is interested in a few things that I have, I can bring with me. I have;

1) Brand new Infinity Kappa 6x9's never used, I have plenty of sound in my car and did not add them.

2) Mcclaren Grill painted black

3) Magnaflow dual inlet/outlet with built in x-pipe used for about 2 months (1 person has first shot, but let me know if you are interested)

4) Factory all 4 door speakers from the Alpine factory system

5) Stock Springs

I probably have other things, just some things off the top of my head.

Oh, and 1 for Tommy, someone buy his old rims/tires :)

I knew I forgot something, I have 2 Kicker amps, both are 2 channel by 50 at 4 ohms

i no can go! With watching the neice comes taking her to ballet which doesnt get done till 11..... plus a four hour drive and leaving in time to get her to bed by 9 I'd be there for 30 minutes to an hour

Members online

No members online now.
Back