NE CHAPTER Meet

I will see about dragging a few of the locals with me. Milehighmikey is from my neck of the woods, Parts is from close to here, XarrudaX should be down for this, 02lincls is normally down for some fun with nitrous..... maybe him and I can make a few high pulls on the way.

I'll be there. You bitches better be there too or I'll hunt you all down and clamp on N1 mufflers and JB Weld some bicycle mirrors to your cars.

IDK

somewhere in NY lol We'll find it. Wanna meet up somewhere near the 90 and cruise on out there?

Okay so has anyone actually been there and have a good idea about where to meet or are we just going to drive around on the mountain until we see somebody and then pull over on the side of the road... :D;)

Ok now, where's Bear Mountain? LOl

Google "Bear Moutain, NY"

I'm down to meet somewhere near there. Not sure what's around there, though. Or everyone can PM me their cell numbers and I'll send out a list so we can figure it out that morning. Whatever works for everyone works for me.

you can ride with if your that worried about it.

the hell with PM's, heres my cell, call text whatever 251 295 0657

Just looked at Maps.live.com - there's a place called Bear Mountain Inn with 2 big parking lots right next door to it. Look where Seven Lakes Drive connects to Route 9W/202... If you click on "Bird's Eye view" you'll see what I'm talking about...

what do you guys think?

Just an idea, that may be better for the MA, NH guys...we could meet at the Danbury Mall in CT if distance is an issue?

Just throwing that out there.

its about 4 hours from Nashua..... X, its pretty much the same as driving to NYC from the riv

honestly its all the same danburry and bear moutain. they are like 20 min appart. I do think a meeting place that can be typed into the navi's would be nice

im looking at the map and it doesnt matter too much. Somehwere with a street adress would be great. Doesnt mater danburry or closer to the mountain.

dave I think Arruda would be closer to you than me in this trip. Fall river is pretty much RI so it would be easier for him to ride with you should he decide not to drive

Members online

Back