National LS Meet In St Louis..... I Need To Know Whos Coming.....

RollinLS

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
I got a call from the Holiday Inn Express. Only one person has reserved a room. If you plan to come, you need to call to get the discounted rate. This is disappointing to know. I have had several members PM me for the info. Several have said they had reserved a room.

How many members are going to attend?:confused:

I reserved a room with them last week, I can't be the only one. Hard to believe that it's just over a month away and there are not more reservations.

I just called and verified and they have me reserved under the "LVCGroup" code for June 8th through the 10th. It's a two bed room in case anyone else wants to go and needs to crash.

Sounds like either they didn't look it up right, or they didn't put others under the group code. But I'm in.

I reserved mine last week, have a confirmation code and everything, had it under the lvc group as well

I told her to look again and call me on monday. And I would check with everyone over the weekend. Must have been a simple oversite on her part.

I'm still in and still staying with family in North County

Sorry, Iv'e been away on buisness

Spoke to the rep yesterday. She made a mistake looking up our group and found the reservations. Sghe apologized for the call and was sorry to have caused any problems or worries. Everything is good.:)

Did she happen to mention how many have been reserved? According to this thread we'll be rolling in 6deep.

I didn't ask. The number is around 15. Few locals and members staying with friends or family in the area. See who shows up. First year for this. Make this a yearly trek for everyone. Numbers will go up. Just takes one year to get it started.

No worries, makin' the trek regardless. Possibly picking people up along the way.

If you are going through Ft Wayne on the way back. I might need you to deliver a few things for me.;)

Depending on what it is I think shipment can be arranged. You know what don't even tell me what it is, if it fits, it ships lol.

Depending on what it is I think shipment can be arranged. You know what don't even tell me what it is, if it fits, it ships lol.

I NEED to get jolinc my wheels and tires. Not sure when I might be getting up there myself. Also a steering wheel and plenum cover. I can wrap them up nice and neat. NO mess. In your LS.;)

That's a long way to go without bass but I'll manage, need to build a new sub box anyway. I'm putting my Sentas and tires in my car tonight so I'll know what kinda room I'll have and see if I can bring anyone with me. Better to ship 'em up with a member than to get reamed with shipping.

"No mess, in your LS" That's Rollin's slogan. Watch out nukkas!

I carried my Tucanas with the tires on in my LS. 2 fit in the trunk with not much room left over and the other two on the back seats folded down.

I have fit four tires in my backseat before. Two on each side laying down.

Pic coming tomorrow because it's funny to me. Hope I don't hit anything in the 20 or so minutes I'll be driving tomorrow. My car is crammed lol. Mind you, I left my system in.

I have been trying to get e run up near Ft Wayne. No luck. I know I am going to South Carolina and Houston Tx the next two weeks.

I carried my Tucanas with the tires on in my LS. 2 fit in the trunk with not much room left over and the other two on the back seats folded down.

What he said. When I bought mine I had to pick them up with tires mounted. Two fit in the trunk, and two in the backseat with the seats folded down. I guess that's really only an option with a Gen2 though. I think 3 rims without tires would have easily fit in the trunk, and the fourth could just be laid in the back seat.

What he said. When I bought mine I had to pick them up with tires mounted. Two fit in the trunk, and two in the backseat with the seats folded down. I guess that's really only an option with a Gen2 though. I think 3 rims without tires would have easily fit in the trunk, and the fourth could just be laid in the back seat.

That is true :D

IMAG0333.jpg

OK you luck SOB's... looks like i MIGHT be able to head that way next month... Rollin, i'll try to get you a better answer soon...

That is true :D

IMAG0333.jpg

Damn, that it a LOT of weight on the rim in the right-hand corner! Looks like the others needed quite a bit of weight to balance out as well. Hope that was all tire-related.

Members online

No members online now.
Back