National LS Meet In St Louis..... I Need To Know Whos Coming.....

Damn, that it a LOT of weight on the rim in the right-hand corner! Looks like the others needed quite a bit of weight to balance out as well. Hope that was all tire-related.

I noticed that as well. They had snow tires on them so I'm hoping that's why it was so out of balance. The weight is also opposite of the tire pressure sensor, I wonder if they weigh a bit.

I'll be able to fit the wheels in there Rollin. Seperated would be a problem but if it's just wheels or the tires are mounted it won't be an issue. I could have easily fit everything if I took my system out. Opted out of doing that, now I really need to clean the interior. Took me 45 minutes to get 4 Sentas and tires to fit in my car, didn't want to remove them from the boxes but had to for that last little guy.

IMAG0275.jpg

Nothing that nice. But I am working on something just for attending members.:)

I'll be able to fit the wheels in there Rollin. Seperated would be a problem but if it's just wheels or the tires are mounted it won't be an issue. I could have easily fit everything if I took my system out. Opted out of doing that, now I really need to clean the interior. Took me 45 minutes to get 4 Sentas and tires to fit in my car, didn't want to remove them from the boxes but had to for that last little guy.

IMAG0275.jpg

The rims and tires are mounted already. I will wrap them up. Keep your interior nice and clean for you. Remember "NO MESS. IN THE LS".:D

If you are going through Ft Wayne on the way back. I might need you to deliver a few things for me.;)

That's a long way to go without bass but I'll manage, need to build a new sub box anyway. I'm putting my Sentas and tires in my car tonight so I'll know what kinda room I'll have and see if I can bring anyone with me. Better to ship 'em up with a member than to get reamed with shipping.

"No mess, in your LS" That's Rollin's slogan. Watch out nukkas!

Finally got a chance to get on here for more than 2 minutes to check my PM's. jmtiseo that'd be awesome if you or someone can pick them up since I'm stuck working, blah! Just shoot me a PM when it's closer to the meet and I'll give you my cell. Depending on the day & time I can meet you anywhere from the 111-140 exits on I69.

Finally got a chance to get on here for more than 2 minutes to check my PM's. jmtiseo that'd be awesome if you or someone can pick them up since I'm stuck working, blah! Just shoot me a PM when it's closer to the meet and I'll give you my cell. Depending on the day & time I can meet you anywhere from the 111-140 exits on I69.

I forgot to list it. I have your information center fixed and ready for you.:)

So in roughly three weeks we'll be invading St. Louie, Jolinc will have his much anticipated wheels, the anticipation of this event will be over. Needless to say, I'm excited! "Let's do it" Joe Swanson

*Edit - Recently, I start a lot of new pages :/

Last edited:

IMAG0275.jpg

You need that white van in the background...

Friday night meet and greet. We can shine up our LSes at a local car wash. Or I can bring a hose and buckets. Wash them at the hotel. Dinner and maybe drinkings. Mostly see how everyone is feeling. Road fatique, rest.

Saturday, the Arch, AB tour, and Grants farm to see the AB Clydesdales. That night, local car cruise to show off our LSes and BS some more.

Sunday morning, breakfast to say goodbyes.

Of course there will be plenty of photo-ops the whole weekend. Friday & saturday night, if people are looking for late night entertianment. I can give you all sorts of choices. Depending on your style of deprievaty. Drinking, gambling, adult entertainment, etc......;)

We need to go find a huge empty barren parking lot and about 50 small rubber cones and set up our own track and take turns driving it. Person with the fastest time gets free beer :)

What about taking a drive up to Fast Eddies?

Friday night would be perfect. Not sure if everyone would want to drive an hour to get there after drivng in from out of town.

Friday night would be perfect. Not sure if everyone would want to drive an hour to get there after drivng in from out of town.

I'm game. I plan to be at the hotel after lunch.

and the slowest person buys everyone a round.

Another hour won't hurt anything.

Everyone needs to be 21yrs old thou. I think everyone showing up is 21. If not, they can sit in the parking lot.:N

Fast Eddies is a bar. No children or minors.

That's what I figured, up in the mitt youngins are allowed in until 9pm. Learned quickly that's not how other states roll when I moved to Indiana.

Throwing in the towel, as excited as I was to make it out there. I won't be able to make it.

Yeh apologies but in light of recent events I had to choose a more economical weekend activity next weekend. :/ There's gotta be someone from the area who's going.

Well damn jmtiseo! Any other IN or MI folks going?

Seems like, I will have to put the wheels in the back of the TBSS and drive to you, bro. Its taking WAY to long to get a job near you. I know for sure I will not be near you this month. I am going back and forth to Florida this month. Unless you want to drive to Chicago? Doubt that.:lol: I just need to suck it up and take care of you on this. Let me know what the 15 th looks like for you.

I'm still trying to figure out my schedule but I'm going to try and make it.

Members online

Back