Nasty fall off a curb.

Frogman

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
I promise to nicer if you promise to be smarter.
Poor guy. He should learn him to walk a little better.

227721_10150189670889681_738479680_6991603_7524340_n.jpg

when he slipped and fell off the curb....was the curb ten feet off the ground

I was wondering the same thing. 2 broken arms, missing several teeth, broken ankle, broken leg, possible broken ribs, multiple contusions, broken nose ect. This is just me thinking here but maybe he would have been better off paying for the laptop. That must have been some kinda curb he fell off of or he was running 80 mph...

When I was in college, I took a course on criminal investigation, taught by a retired cop. He told us about one of the incidents in which he was involved as a young beat cop in one of the major CA port towns (maybe SF or Long Beach), wherein he was the responding officer when a longshoreman had gotten drunk a raped an 8-year-old girl. I'll spare the details, but, as you might expect, the scene was awful, so he quickly stashed the jackass in the back seat of his patrol car to keep the SOB from being killed by the angry mob that was beginning to gather. As soon as another officer arrived to take over, he unassed the AO and beat cheeks back to the station.

He said that he was very careful to protect the guy, but when they got back to the station, the perp somehow managed to trip and fall up the stairs...twice...

When I was in college, I took a course on criminal investigation, taught by a retired cop. He told us about one of the incidents in which he was involved as a young beat cop in one of the major CA port towns (maybe SF or Long Beach), wherein he was the responding officer when a longshoreman had gotten drunk a raped an 8-year-old girl. I'll spare the details, but, as you might expect, the scene was awful, so he quickly stashed the jackass in the back seat of his patrol car to keep the SOB from being killed by the angry mob that was beginning to gather. As soon as another officer arrived to take over, he unassed the AO and beat cheeks back to the station.

He said that he was very careful to protect the guy, but when they got back to the station, the perp somehow managed to trip and fall up the stairs...twice...

damn those anti gravity stairs, and I'm sure all the cameras were down for repair that day too

damn those anti gravity stairs, and I'm sure all the cameras were down for repair that day too
Considering that I took the class in 1990, I don't think he had to worry about cameras period, let alone in the stairwell. He was the department chair when I took the class, so I'd guess that it had to have happened in the late '50s or early '60s. Different times...

I just burst out laughing when I read the injuries sustained from a "fall".

What's not true about it. The man pretty much tried to steal a laptop, ran out of the store, knocking down an employee on the way out. He then ran into 4 marines which tried stopping him but he stabbed one. After the stabbing (probably one stab) the other marines beat his ass. One marine and the thief went to the hospital because of injuries. The only thing I really see missing is the curb.

What's not true about it.

The "bad guys' name was Tracey Attaway, not Tyrone Jackson.

Cpl Phillip Duggan was stabbed, then tacked by the other Marines and loss prevention team members.

And this part was apparently fabricated to make the story more fun and impart justice:
The suspect was transported to the local hospital with two broken arms, a broken leg, possible broken ribs, assorted lacerations and bruises he obtained when he fell trying to run after stabbing the Marine.
They didn't break both his arms, his legs, and his ribs afterwards. It sounded like they just pinned him until the police showed up.

Here's an actual news report of the account with Trace Attaway.
http://www.hinterlandgazette.com/2010/11/tracey-attaway-arrested-for-stabbing.html

http://www.wrdw.com/crimeteam12/headlines/Marine_stabbed__110885944.html

As I said, the story isn't entirely true and that's not an actual newspaper clipping.

Members online

No members online now.
Back