_DSC0063.jpg

_DSC0066.jpg

_DSC0072.jpg

_DSC0073.jpg

_DSC0079.jpg

_DSC0076.jpg

Going like this :) :yuck: :) :yuck: really fast. :p

LS does look good though.

Nice GTP. I'm a big fan of the L67. Always wanted a GTP or a Bonneville SSEi. Hell, I still do. :)

So what you're saying is you like silver. Both are very nice cars.
Can we get a bigger pic of your GTP engine bay. Its looks pretty cool.

Irony. It was my GTP catching on fire that basically paid for my LS.

Your LS looks good man, not a fan of the other car you got though.

Nice, I think I remember you from the GP boards. We sold that one off (running low 13's/high 12's) a couple years ago before buying the LS. Two very different cars.

Both cars look outstanding. Love them both.:cool: The GTP stock?

Nice GTP. I'm a big fan of the L67. Always wanted a GTP or a Bonneville SSEi. Hell, I still do. :)

You like ths L67.:rolleyes: Heres a shot for you.:D

GTZ245-2.jpg

I think I am liking the black floor mats. Hmmm(thinking / visualizing the look in my car).

What I really want is my interior changed to........nevermind(for now). That is next year's fun. :)

1991 Beretta GTZ 3800sc/L67

^ as copied from his signature lol

Oh, wow. I didn't even see that. Good eye. :lol:

I always wanted to swap an L67 into my 1992 Lumina Z34 but I was young and the trans burned up so I had to bail on it. I would buy another in a heartbeat though. Great car.

call me crazy, but one of the funnest GMs i have drove in a while was a Fiero with a 3800sc in it, pretty much an close as you can get to an Ariel Atom on a no budget build. the guy also has a Fiero with a LT1 and that is just scary fast. i really think the 3800 is a little better balanced and better to drive.

What's that thing crammed into? Is that a W-Body?

Little project I did. Fun as hell to drive. Total sleeper. I use to get screwed with a lot at the track. Everyone wanted to race "that little Beretta".:rolleyes: After it was over. I would get "what the hell" or "whats in that?'. I would reply "just a little v6".:eek: I would only pop the hood for tech inspection. 60 foot time was only 1.9. The big end is where it really flew. 117mph @ the line. Car only weighs 2800lbs with me in it.

call me crazy, but one of the funnest GMs i have drove in a while was a Fiero with a 3800sc in it, pretty much an close as you can get to an Ariel Atom on a no budget build. the guy also has a Fiero with a LT1 and that is just scary fast. i really think the 3800 is a little better balanced and better to drive.

The L67 handles a LOT better then the LT1. Its still pushes through the corners, But not nearly as bad as the LT1 does. The LT1 in the quarter is a trip.:eek: I felt like I was sitting on a skateboard going down the quarter.

Berettalip20.jpg

Little project I did. Fun as hell to drive. Total sleeper. I use to get screwed with a lot at the track. Everyone wanted to race "that little Beretta".:rolleyes: After it was over. I would get "what the hell" or "whats in that?'. I would reply "just a little v6".:eek: I would only pop the hood for tech inspection. 60 foot time was only 1.9. The big end is where it really flew. 117mph @ the line. Car only weighs 2800lbs with me in it.

Man, I am so jealous. I don't care for the hood or the wheels but the drivetrain setup is fantastic. Did you mate it to a 5-speed or keep the 4T65e?

Man, I am so jealous. I don't care for the hood or the wheels but the drivetrain setup is fantastic. Did you mate it to a 5-speed or keep the 4T65e?

Its the original 4t65e. Stall converter 2300rpm. Axles were custum built by The Driveshaft Shop in North Carolina.

I have three sets of wheels for it. 16" OEM, 17" Prime Tuners, & 18" Exels(pictured chrome).

I made the hood. Its fully functional. The stock hood would not close because of the supercharger. So the custom hood was a bit of a must. One huge benefit of it. It keeps the motor VERY cool.

new%20hood%202.jpg

new%20hood%204.jpg

new%20hood%206.jpg

I guess I would have just gone with a simple cowl, but to each his own. That's still an awesome car.

Members online

Back