My Turbo Ls

1305leo

Active LVC Member
Reaction score
here are some piks i have feel free to ask me ???

resized.jpg

resized2.jpg

imagejpeg_2_3.jpg

imagejpeg_2_2.jpg

imagejpeg_2_4.jpg

accel super coils
mustang Gt mishimoto radiator
gt35r garret ball bearing turbo t70
wiston external wastegate
ssqv hks bov
mishimoto intercooler
aeromotive turbo oil savage pump
ngk spark plugs
ngk o2 sensors
diablospot maf translator
bbk throttle body
sst sport
walbro in tank 255 fuel pump
42Ib injectors
lowered 2in
kyb shocks
eibach pro camber kit
boze forged 19in 3 piece staggered wheels on achiles tires 265/40 rear 245/40 front
from ls koncepts
custom made grill
still Have NOT been tuned !!!!!!!!!! runinng 5psi street 10psi track
alot more pending looking for manual trany convertion !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i didnt reverse the wires for the coils i got mustang coils ?????????? more info please

about 10k and i havented tuned yet so add that and i want a manual trany and low compression piston next ....... its the never ending project,,,

Just swap the wires on all the individual coils. The polarity needs to be reversed. Very impressive that video sounds amazing. Get it tund ASAP don't be mean to your rings

check my sig for a link to the write up on how to switch the wires for the ACCELs. should only be a 20 minute job TOPS.

about 10k and i havented tuned yet so add that and i want a manual trany and low compression piston next ....... its the never ending project,,,

dddddaaaaaaaaaaaammmmmmmmmmnnnnnnnn i wish i had money like that. Don't you think doing an lsx engine swap would of been cheaper and gotten you more power easier?

yea i know bro it runs hard now non tuned and i get some really nasty back fires sometime it scares me lol

What kind of exhaust set up are you running on that beast? I would expect at least a 3" exhaust, maybe even an electronic cut off system would work very well.

You can run two separate exhausts with an electronic cut off. Basically flip a switch to a valve placed before a "Y" pipe that will run "open dump". It will be REAL loud under boost but you'll help the turbo run cooler and keep your exhaust temps low.

well i have it str8 pipe to the greddy mufflers two 2 1/2in pipe with a y pipe and wut do you mean like a torqe valve ??

That sounds so hott... drooooolllll

Can you run the front bumper? More pics!!!

oh yea i kno you should have just sad ls1 but a ls1 is around 10k it self maybe cobra motor like this one some day ...

user5_pic17725_1269804408.jpg

Okay now I remember watching your vids on youtube a long time ago (like several months).

oh yea i kno you should have just sad ls1 but a ls1 is around 10k it self maybe cobra motor like this one some day ...

an ls1 is not $10k. You can get a whole wrecked ls1 corvette for roughly $7k . But i've seen complete ls1's for $5k on ls1tech. They include everything, from the wiring to the tranny.

But the setup you have is still amazing, i would sleep in my car if i had all of that.

Members online

No members online now.
Back