My "Other" White Gen II Mark VIII

Mark8Murder

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
Picked up another Gen II Mark

Already converted to springs, nice chrome 10 spokes, nice prairie tan interior.

No Sunroof and non-working rear neon. Has 160K on it, but has been taken care of.

After Ruff Racing 20's, Eibach Lowering springs, and a set of Tokicos it cleaned up pretty good.

Wasn't sure about doing 20's at first, but I like them and the stance. Rides awesome!

*Did all the fluid changes, tune up, and fixed the rear neon thanks to Glitch.

*Needs the front plate installed yet, ordered the black plate with 3D Chrome Lincoln Logo.

I think it turned out okay...

IMAG0409_1_zps397b94c5.jpg

Looks good Nolan. I think Oklahoma might be the land of Lincolns also. I went to the Big Meat Run a couple of weekends ago, and saw 5 different Mark VIII's in Miami, Ok alone. Saw a few others on the highway as well. And the penny trick still worked for the toll booths. By the way, there were some awesome rock crawlers there at Disney. Cool place to ride.

Thanks!!

There's been several coming out of the woodwork here lately. I've been a Gen II snob and have still "somehow" acquired several at a really good price.

Love the penny trick!!!

Haven't been to disney yet this year, went last year a few times. I've got a little 01 Cherokee with a small lift and some 33's. Can't really hang with the serious folks, but its a blast and super cool people.

Only other pic I have right now, when I get the front plate on and get it cleaned up I was going to snap some better pics.

IMAG0407_1_1_zps7d224b6b.jpg

Looking for some wheels for my 98 mark viii and wondering what's the widest tire I can go with the rear and what to go with the front thanks

Must be nice to own 2 slammed white Gen 2's. Gotta take pics of them side by side!

Alex, I'll definitely do it. Need to get all of my Mark VIII's together for a group picture before I sell a couple.... No the KB car is not coming up for sale and I will not say how many Marks I own right now......It's a sickness :runaway:

Thanks!

Members online

No members online now.
Back