My new custom paint job!

I have full coverage. It will be covered, but I'm not sure if it will make my premium go up, and they still havent told me if I am liable for the deductible. I will find out more on tuesday when the adjuster goes to the body shop to look at it. My insurance company already made it clear to me they planned on sueing the :q:q:q:q out of her. I already have a rental that she will have to pay for, and they said not to worry if it goes over the 30 day max period for having it.

My car got keyed last year, $6000 claim and my insurance did not go up.

The faster you tend to that the better chance it may come off. I would think you can get it to come off most of the car.

But still Id want my car to be even better than before that btch touched it. I dont think just cleaning it off would make me feel better at all.

And yeah insurance shouldn't go up. This incident is nearly 99% unavoidable.

sorry to see that man. I'm terrified of parking outside for that exact reason. hope it all works out without to much out of pocket. It usually impossible to get them to pay damages.

Try goo-be-gone. Thats what I had to use when my Ls got tagged. Forest green on my white. I know how you feel. Good luck.

:eek: HOLY FU<K, that suck! Hope you insurance comes through with the Stupid Bit<h Coverage.

damn, thats all I can say....damn. you cant hit a woman (although I think in this case an exception might be made)...but you can shake em till they pass out! that really sucks man

Not directly but what if you hit something that accidentally hits her. :shifty:

My motto is if a woman can hit you like a man she better damn well be able to take a hit back like a man.

Im keeping it blue, I love the color. Im trying to talk to the owner of the autobody to see if I can get an LSE bumper out of it, and to see if he will paint my Mclaren grill thats been sitting in the closet for 2 years.

Well I got her back and I have to say Im quite please with how she turned out.

2011-07-23161242.jpg

2011-07-23161314.jpg

2011-07-23161323.jpg

2011-07-23161337.jpg

Looks great.:cool:

If you don't mind me asking? How much did the insurance company settle to paint it?

Total was $9300. The bodyshop ate the deductible, did all the extras for me and I walked away with $800.

Total was $9300. The bodyshop ate the deductible, did all the extras for me and I walked away with $800.

CHIT!!!!!!!!!!!! For that price, I could of had doors suicided and a custom paint job done. Enough left over to do custom interior.

My LS got caught in a hail storm. $5500. If I had known then what I know now. I would have had everything done in 2004.:(

CHIT!!!!!!!!!!!! For that price, I could of had doors suicided and a custom paint job done. Enough left over to do custom interior.

My LS got caught in a hail storm. $5500. If I had known then what I know now. I would have had everything done in 2004.:(

Yeah I picked one of the more expensive higher end shops to do the work. The pics dont do it any justice, came out perfect!

Nice! You got an LSE bumper and 'eyes out of it? :D

Was the glass replaced?

I just realized. They spray painted your wheels too. Looks like they did a great job shining them up too.

Good job on going with the most expensive job. Better get the best for your car or you'll be reminded of your bad choice whenever you look at your car with a mediocre job.

Nice! You got an LSE bumper and 'eyes out of it? :D

Was the glass replaced?

I already had the eyes, but I got the bumper out of it. The windshield had to be replace cause it got cracked.

I was shocked the rims came clean, I didnt think they were going to.

Came out nice i really like the color.....window shades? did u get them painted to match the car? Not a fan of those things sorry.

I already had the eyes, but I got the bumper out of it. The windshield had to be replace cause it got cracked.

I was shocked the rims came clean, I didnt think they were going to.

Hey!! What in RI are you? I live in Seekonk. Which shop did you use?

Jorge

Members online

No members online now.
Back