My Ls wat yu think

Nice looking car. The ghetto grammar makes me want to scramble for the ignore button though.

And the rear fog is just plain silly. Did he go to napa and ask for a tail light for a 1995 international box truck?

:I First thing I thought of. Clearance light!
puke.gif

As for the OP, I'd not pimp it out with emblems for products I don't use, and for-show-only shark fins. I think it's silly, and detracts form the clean lines of a beautiful car, but that's just me. I'm also not a fan of chrome (I pulled the rocker panel trip the P.O. put on mine), and would like to get rid of the little that's left on mine (grille and plate surround). But your car, your choice. If you like it, then go with it. On the other hand, I wouldn't ask for opinions, then slam those who give them.

As for the typing, those making comments aren't "haterz." The comments being made are an effort to point out how it appears to others when this type of "language" is employed. The internet/trying-to-be-cool "slanguage" and blatent mis-spellings honestly make the person using it look like an idiot, or lazy, or a "wanna-be" (although I don't know why they "wanna-be" taken for an ignoramous). Regardless, people (the educated majority, that is) will look at it negatively and judge your intelligence, attitude, and abilities.

Do yourself, and all of us, too, a favor, please? Take an extra minute, read what you typed, and think "what would a potential employer think if he read this?" I would challenge you to try communicating in a proper manner (both written and spoken), just for a few days, and bet you'd be amazed at the results.

Andy

I WAS TALKING ABOUT THE TYPING COMMENTS ON THE CAR THEY CAN SAY AT THEY WANT BECAUSE ITS MY CAR BUT TO COME OUT OF THERE POCKET TALKING ABOUT SOME ONE SAYING THERE GHETTO AND THEY DON'T KNOW THE PERSON RUDE AND MAKES THEM LOOK EVEN WORST THEN MY GRAMMAR

I think your car looks good.

As far as the way you type my real problem with it is it's difficult to read. I don't know how old you are, what color you are, if you voter for Nader and I don't care. I don't know you but you made my first impression a bad one by choosing to type the way you do followed by you springboarding straight to racism being the reason why people don't want to be bothered trying to figure out what you are typing.

:I First thing I thought of. Clearance light!
puke.gif

As for the OP, I'd not pimp it out with emblems for products I don't use, and for-show-only shark fins. I think it's silly, and detracts form the clean lines of a beautiful car, but that's just me. I'm also not a fan of chrome (I pulled the rocker panel trip the P.O. put on mine), and would like to get rid of the little that's left on mine (grille and plate surround). But your car, your choice. If you like it, then go with it. On the other hand, I wouldn't ask for opinions, then slam those who give them.

As for the typing, those making comments aren't "haterz." The comments being made are an effort to point out how it appears to others when this type of "language" is employed. The internet/trying-to-be-cool "slanguage" and blatent mis-spellings honestly make the person using it look like an idiot, or lazy, or a "wanna-be" (although I don't know why they "wanna-be" taken for an ignoramous). Regardless, people (the educated majority, that is) will look at it negatively and judge your intelligence, attitude, and abilities.

Do yourself, and all of us, too, a favor, please? Take an extra minute, read what you typed, and think "what would a potential employer think if he read this?" I would challenge you to try communicating in a proper manner (both written and spoken), just for a few days, and bet you'd be amazed at the results.

Andy

thats all great we determined that people think its just harder to understand due to everyone not knowing the slang terminology and as for employer purpose i own ma own company so i wont need one of those but thanks anyway

I think your car looks good.

As far as the way you type my real problem with it is it's difficult to read. I don't know how old you are, what color you are, if you voter for Nader and I don't care. I don't know you but you made my first impression a bad one by choosing to type the way you do followed by you springboarding straight to racism being the reason why people don't want to be bothered trying to figure out what you are typing.

im not springboarding to anything its just the way the comments were first directed ooo you type like you cant spell and what not after the fact then its stated its hard to understand thats all but this is a dead situation

thats all great we determined that people think its just harder to understand due to everyone not knowing the slang terminology and as for employer purpose i own ma own company so i wont need one of those but thanks anyway

Glad to hear you're doing well. You can substitute "customer" for "employer" above, then. It looks like you have the spelling down, now try capitalization and punctuation FTW. ;)

Andy (Yes, I occasionally use internet abbreviations.)

im not springboarding to anything its just the way the comments were first directed ooo you type like you cant spell and what not after the fact then its stated its hard to understand thats all but this is a dead situation

Thank you for also taking off the caps lock key.

Dream who do you deal with for rims? Do you use Boss or do you go somewhere else? And I understand the slang you type in. Most of the guys on here would :q:q:q:q their pants if they walked alone through amboy at night. Not trying to start trouble, but I know you guys don't know the area or the people there.

There is a lot of trouble but its not that bad.

I do know that they have a huge educational problem. Like literally they do. Schools are overcrowded and failing inspections and approval and the majority is Hispanic which leads to lots of kids never knowing or understanding English.

I think its beaches are more dangerous than its streets.:shifty: Which does actually say a lot fr its beaches.

aye wuz good mayne, how u holdn up ther in the D? i herd u is puttin dem nu nu 22's on yo ride cuzzin :shifty:

lol dont take me serious its jus a joke

Werner you are in NJ also? and yea some of the beaches are bad, I live on the other side of the bridges though.

I was in NJ, Im out now thank god. The beaches of Perth are disgusting. Lst I was in the area you couldn't go near them. They were all closed down cause of pollution.

They have been working on the Marina and extending it so they may be a biot better since I was there last.

I have been in trailer parks in NJ worst than Amboy though.:eek:

When i was talking about the beaches I wasn't talking about pollution, I meant people LOL. And only certain spots in amboy are bad not the whole place. Where did you go from Nj?

Most of the guys on here would :q:q:q:q their pants if they walked alone through amboy at night. Not trying to start trouble, but I know you guys don't know the area or the people there.

How is that at all relevant to anything else is this thread?

I agree with pektel. I like the way your car sits and the wheels. I'm not a big fan of 20's but they look alright.

rear fog light aka 3rd break light as well we came from messin wit honda to this so we add a lil flavor to it these really come for civics but we found one a lil bigger so decided to try it on the ls

That's not from a damn civic! That's from a fockin trailer! Looks cheap as sh!t! LOL... People are cutting holes in their bumper to put trailer brake lights in so they can pretend they have a European car with a rear fog. My bet is 80% of the douchebags drive around with it on all the time because it "looks cool"... which also means they've never driven in Europe... where the rear fog originated... because you get a hefty fine for driving around with it on when there isn't any fog.

Members online

No members online now.
Back