My Ls wat yu think

I have seen those fly boy Ls's all over amboy. How come the green one isn't in any pics? I know its stock but I have seen it around.
he wasnt around wen we took these pics he didnt hav it then cuz he totaled his first one that was tan
That's a sweet lookin LS. my car got a rear fog light too.

thanx man at least yu not hatin like a few ppl yu can state an opinion if yu dnt like sumthin but guess wat atleast our ls'z dnt look like every other one u see
wait till i finish ma new project i hav a black ls im workin on will post pics wen its done

I dont see any ls like mine:mad:

well i only see the one pic u got in the sig it looks like u got smoked out side markers smoked the corners slammed on sum nice wheels n tints if i see it closer id say different n i wasnt really directing to yu just general statement

I live up in North Jersey....near the GW bridge. You got a good mechanic down there? I need a couple things done.

i wasnt really directing to yu just general statement
February 24th, 2009 05:44 PM

I know:D . My lenses are smoked amber.:cool: Outside the norm.

I just thought I would bump your thread but disguise it this time.:lol:

BTW:W

I've never understood trying to make a car look like something its not....BMW fin, rear foglight thing. Not my taste in style, any of them, including the rear window decal.

I REALLY like your car its just the way you type. And the fact that this thread has just been started and there have been WAY to many bumps. Im also not a fan of putting rear foglights on the LS. Think it looks silly and ricer.

I really like your car and the stance of your car... What kind and size of wheels do you have on it?

BoratThumbsUPVeryNICE.jpg

I think I would have rigged one of the trunk lights to be a rear fog light instead of cutting a hole in my bumper to add one, but that's just me.

The nina, the pinta the santa maria, I'll do you in the bottom while you drink sangria. Nachos, lemonheads my dads boat, you won't go down cause my d!ck can float. .
:cool:

Boats and hoes....hookers and LS's :p

Eh, those LS's are'nt all exactly my style or taste, but thats what we're here for. I do fancy that black one though, thats some tight lookin shiiiiaaaaat!

No, really though, thanks for sharing and welcome.

Nice looking car. The ghetto grammar makes me want to scramble for the ignore button though.

And the rear fog is just plain silly. Did he go to napa and ask for a tail light for a 1995 international box truck?

Nice looking ride.

You have any pictures of the lip on the silver one?

His car has no bicycle mirrors, NOS stickers, or Buick Vents so it looks good to me.

Don't really understand the gheto speak either but... whatever.

Me too, man. I have yet a couple more new things I'm anxious to show you guys :D

Members online

No members online now.
Back