My Ls wat yu think

oh and that 4th brake light is from auto zone or kragen.... iuts a Red Trailer LIGHT LOL! WOW weird!

dreamteam, what wheels are on the Silver one?
dnt rember exactly but ill find out n pm yu
I've never understood trying to make a car look like something its not....BMW fin, rear foglight thing. Not my taste in style, any of them, including the rear window decal.
there after market parts so its if yu wanna add style to ur car u can make it happen if i saw wat yur car looked like i wouldnt hate on it cuz u put wat yu want on ur car n thats wat i did yu may not like it but guess wat around ma way we stand out from the normal ls n get more attention
I REALLY like your car its just the way you type. And the fact that this thread has just been started and there have been WAY to many bumps. Im also not a fan of putting rear foglights on the LS. Think it looks silly and ricer.
well my ls dose not hav the fog so im not worried n thanx wats wrong with the way i type is it not good enough for the site lol cuz i see alot off ppl criticize on here

You did ask for criticism, when you asked what people thought. You didn't say "If you like it, worship me, and if you don't, STFU and don't say anything"

You did ask for both sides. Obviously everyone has different tastes, and some won't like what you've done. I think that most of everything on your LS looks awesome. The ride height is great, and the wheels are still tasteful. The grille even looks real nice. I haven't seen anything like it before, and looks like it was done tastefully. But that's the end of where our tastes coincide. I'm not a fan of the badge or shark fin, but that's your thing.

In reference to your typing, it seems like you want people to believe you are uneducated. And it is difficult to read. If it were me, I would not try to go out of my way to look dumber than I am. Idon't mean to offend, but that's the way your typing is interpreted. I mean, you can spell "you" and "what" correctly, right?

I really like your car and the stance of your car... What kind and size of wheels do you have on it?
they tis n 20z

its not ghetto grammar, he just doesnt know how to spell very good.
i c ppl really disrespectful on here sorry im not raciest or OR OF THE SAME NATIONALITY AS THE PPL MAKING COMMENTS to hav to speak proper haterz
His car has no bicycle mirrors, NOS stickers, or Buick Vents so it looks good to me.

Don't really understand the gheto speak either but... whatever.
i guess yu should work on ya spellin to
they look good
thanx for not hateing like most of the members on here also hating cuz the amount of bumps on the threAD

You did ask for criticism, when you asked what people thought. You didn't say "If you like it, worship me, and if you don't, STFU and don't say anything"

You did ask for both sides. Obviously everyone has different tastes, and some won't like what you've done. I think that most of everything on your LS looks awesome. The ride height is great, and the wheels are still tasteful. The grille even looks real nice. I haven't seen anything like it before, and looks like it was done tastefully. But that's the end of where our tastes coincide. I'm not a fan of the badge or shark fin, but that's your thing.

In reference to your typing, it seems like you want people to believe you are uneducated. And it is difficult to read. If it were me, I would not try to go out of my way to look dumber than I am. Idon't mean to offend, but that's the way your typing is interpreted. I mean, you can spell "you" and "what" correctly, right?
I WAS TALKING ABOUT THE TYPING COMMENTS ON THE CAR THEY CAN SAY AT THEY WANT BECAUSE ITS MY CAR BUT TO COME OUT OF THERE POCKET TALKING ABOUT SOME ONE SAYING THERE GHETTO AND THEY DON'T KNOW THE PERSON RUDE AND MAKES THEM LOOK EVEN WORST THEN MY GRAMMAR

JWerner - took the plunge yesterday :D

I'm here so much, that I decided I should contribute to the site.

they tis n 20z

i c ppl really disrespectful on here sorry im not raciest or white to hav to speak proper haterz

thanx for not hateing like most of the members on here also hating cuz the amount of bumps on the threAD

See theirs the rub. You dont need to be white or racist to speak and type properly:rolleyes: . I wonder what your true opinions on other ethnicity's are when you make such a statement as that considering some of the members telling you to type in a proper manner could just as well be black!

The other thing is now its clear you are being spiteful as your typing skills have diminished even further in regards to others requests.

Another thing:

Typos happen and people aren't spelling 'B' champions but I doubt they go out of their way to look illiterate.

You are correct, it is rude for people to make fun of others intelligence but dont go out of your way to look dumb if you can help it.

See theirs the rub. You dont need to be white or racist to speak and type properly:rolleyes: . I wonder what your true opinions on other ethnicity's are when you make such a statement as that considering some of the members telling you to type in a proper manner could just as well be black!

The other thing is now its clear you are being spiteful as your typing skills have diminished even further in regards to others requests.

Another thing:

Typos happen and people aren't spelling 'B' champions but I doubt they go out of their way to look illiterate.
OK WELL IF ITS NOT A SPELLING B THEN WHY THEY RIDING SOMEONE CUZ THE WAY THEY TYPE ITS NOT GOING OUT OF YOUR WAY TO LOOK ILLITERATE I JUST THEY WAY YOU WANNA TYPE THATS IT

Because typing and speaking are two different things. Its very hard to understand a person that actually types Ebonics rather than just speak in them. Thats my opinion on the matter anyway.

Because typing and speaking are two different things. Its very hard to understand a person that actually types Ebonics rather than just speak in them. Thats my opinion on the matter anyway.

I UNDER STAND THAT BUT I SHOULDN'T HAVE TO CHANGE MY STYLE OF TYPING DUE TO BEING A MEMBER OF THIS WEBSITE NOW I JOINED TO SEE WHAT OTHERS ARE DOING TO THERE LINCOLNS AND TO SHOW WHAT I AM DOING WITH MINE AND WHAT MY TEAM IS DOING WITH THEIRS BUT I WILL BE POSTING UP PICS OF THE BLACK LS I JUST GOT THAT I AM WORKING ON

Hey, dreamteam. I don't think anyone is trying to hate on you. They're just saying it's hard to read your posts with the way you type. It's because the majority of people don't type like that. If they did, then they wouldn't have any problems reading your posts. I think everyone is interested in your posts, it's just that they will stop reading them if they're difficult to read.

OK WELL IF ITS NOT A SPELLING B THEN WHY THEY RIDING SOMEONE CUZ THE WAY THEY TYPE ITS NOT GOING OUT OF YOUR WAY TO LOOK ILLITERATE I JUST THEY WAY YOU WANNA TYPE THATS IT

you are not just mispelling words. You are typing in either text message style, or slang, both of which are hard to read. Your internet is not like your phone, it doesn't charge by the letter, go ahead and s-p-e-l-l it out. :D

BTW I like your car...I like your badges...and even like your fin...a little..

but dude...just type so we can read it?

Hey, dreamteam. I don't think anyone is trying to hate on you. They're just saying it's hard to read your posts with the way you type. It's because the majority of people don't type like that. If they did, then they wouldn't have any problems reading your posts. I think everyone is interested in your posts, it's just that they will stop reading them if they're difficult to read.

GOOD POINT I GUESS I WILL JUST TRY TO TYPE AS NORMAL AS POSSIBLE

you are not just mispelling words. You are typing in either text message style, or slang, both of which are hard to read. Your internet is not like your phone, it doesn't charge by the letter, go ahead and s-p-e-l-l it out. :D

IDK AS IN "I-DON'T-KNOW " WHAT PHONE COMPANY YOU USE BUT I DONT GET CHARGED BY THE LETTER AND IF I DID IT WOULDN'T EVEN MATTER LOL N THANX FOR THE COMPLIMENTS

skizot nailed it.

and thanks for taking his advice, dreamteam.

If you honestly are having trouble spelling-dude-we have spell check. Or you can download it.

Good luck and dont take to much personal.

Members online

No members online now.
Back