My current daily drivers

chargerxr

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
Just thought I'd post some pics of my current daily drivers. Sorry that the 98 looks eerily similar to GMANS old car. Other one is a 96 lsc that I'm not exactly sure why I bought it. Thought I'd throw in a pic of the busa since my wife's continuing health problems force me to put it on the auction block. Hopefully going to pick up a 97 bob this weekend and a 95 chamelion that will need an engine. Also finally brought myself to take some pics of my son's car in it's current condition. Body kit I think is beyond repair. I'm going to strip everything else and crush it.

hayabusa 011a.jpg

hayabusa 002a.jpg

hayabusa 019a.jpg

hayabusa 005a.jpg

hayabusa 007a.jpg

hayabusa 009a.jpg

He's in Afghanistan right now. I took him a white 96 Mark VIII, when I went and got his car mostly so his wife would have a spare car while he's deployed. And you were right in the other thread I made about going to Seattle to get it. My 98 Navigator with 195,000 miles made the almost 4000 mile round trip with no issues whatsoever. It pulled the guts out of it though in the mountains. I got 11.9 mpg on the trip.

He's in Afghanistan right now. I took him a white 96 Mark VIII, when I went and got his car mostly so his wife would have a spare car while he's deployed. And you were right in the other thread I made about going to Seattle to get it. My 98 Navigator with 195,000 miles made the almost 4000 mile round trip with no issues whatsoever. It pulled the guts out of it though in the mountains. I got 11.9 mpg on the trip.

You can't kill them! My 99 Expedition just turned 180000 miles. It can sit for weeks at a time then take a 1500 mile trip towing a car without incident. It's just so damn thirsty!

im interested in pictures of that car in its prime.....also are you gonna sell any of the parts?

Holy smokes that blue car got beat up. Was a sweet looking ride. Sorry for your loss. Also hope wife feels better.

im interested in pictures of that car in its prime.....also are you gonna sell any of the parts?

I'm not opposed to selling some parts, but everything that's still good will live in or on other Mark VIII's. Lots of good parts left. I'm going to keep the hood and wheels and 2nd gen seats, but I would sell pretty much anything else.

I was never very fond of that blue one, but the other two look great!

That blue mark was absolutely badass until the ground effects and spoiler went on it..that stuff just does not jive with the styling of the mark viii.

KeVIIIn, as I have said before, I never liked the ground effects either. I think it takes away from the lines of the car also. Makes it look too much like a grand prix. My son liked them thats the only reason they were on there. For the most part it seems like younger guys liked them, not so much for the older crowd. There's a possibility they might live on another Mark VIII, but it will have to be with a custom front bumper as the right front lower was destroyed. I can fix the other parts, but it's going to be down the road before anything else happens with them.

Members online

No members online now.
Back