Moving to Colorado Springs

Everytime I mention to someone "I am moving to Colorado" I get some smart remark about how conservative, racist, or cold it is there, i tune it all out.

its cold, sometimes. usually in the winter ;)

However there was the really cold summer a few years ago. I went camping on the 4th of July on Independence Pass (sort of a theme going there) and I woke up the morning of the 5th to 10 inches of fresh snow. I was at about 11,500 feet though...

Everytime I mention to someone "I am moving to Colorado" I get some smart remark about how conservative, racist, or cold it is there, i tune it all out.

LOL.....your going to heaven when you compare it to Detroit!

You ate sliders while on a road trip?
Did you stink up the rig :)

LOL.....your going to heaven when you compare it to Detroit!

You ate sliders while on a road trip?
Did you stink up the rig :)

Hellz Yeah, I havent had White Castle since i was in Detroit. I figured I would be straight since I stop at an hotel every night, bathrooms are the best invention. LOL

I always thought Kansas City was in MO, I learned today that Kansas City is confusing

Kansas City.... when I went through it going to Texas I got caught up in a 50 person sport bike ride... they were doing all sorts of dumb :q:q:q:q... fun to watch.

F U C K Kansas, it is officially LAME, all I saw was grass!!!

BTW, I made it to Colorado Springs

Nebraska is worse, even more then ND and IA put together. Dont get me wrong I have friends and family in both states just not much to look at. glad you made it safe, how did the LS fare?

I am in the Fort Carson Hotel now, I got a house in Fountain, but it wont be available until June 1st, what color is your Mark, I saw a white gen 1 that was lowered on post today.

Nebraska is worse, even more then ND and IA put together. Dont get me wrong I have friends and family in both states just not much to look at. glad you made it safe, how did the LS fare?

I pulled the LS with my truck, the truck did amazing, when I made it to Colorado Springs, my battery died, but autozone replaced it for free. I see quite a few LS's out this way.

Cool your going to love it.
Fountain is about 75 miles from my brothers house.
Hes in parker.

His shop is my Sig.

No mark out here right now.

I have my 98' K1500, and my 99 F250.

Glad everything is going ok for ya.

Mike

Thanks!

Everything is going well, it is beautiful here, I tried to go for a run the other day and almost died, not really but it hurt like hell, I am restricted to the Colorado Springs area until tomorrow, something about a soldier geting lost in the mountains last year. Thanks for helping me out with the house, I didnt get it, the owner lied to me and said it was only 20 mins away from Ft. Carson, with traffic, it took me 30mins without traffic, I got a much better deal in Fountain, and it's only 3 years old.

Thanks!

Everything is going well, it is beautiful here, I tried to go for a run the other day and almost died, not really but it hurt like hell, I am restricted to the Colorado Springs area until tomorrow, something about a soldier geting lost in the mountains last year. Thanks for helping me out with the house, I didnt get it, the owner lied to me and said it was only 20 mins away from Ft. Carson, with traffic, it took me 30mins without traffic, I got a much better deal in Fountain, and it's only 3 years old.

ROFL....not much air around huh? :)

Thats a pretty nice shop it seems, I might drop the Aviator off there, I need more "umph"
His shop is in Wheat Ridge which is about a 75 mile drive.
But ya...they can do it all.

Send me a PM if your down to go shooting sometime.

I've got my 22-250, .308 F/TR, and soon to have a Weatherby .338/378 Mark V.

T'will be fun.

I don't own one either, I have shot a few but dont know what the outside world calls them, I shot the M4, M16, 9mm, and i shot a few british weapons, i think they call it a L85A2 that was bad as heck, and i shot a ak47

IMG00115-20090522-0924[1].jpg

I finally found a house, sorry Frogman I wasnt trying to blow you off, I had to move fast on this house, I got it for a killer deal, I wasnt going to buy, but this was a no loose situation.

Thanks Mike for your assistance, I may have a 4th of July gathering, only if my money is right again.

Right now I have a air bed and my laptop, Comcast installed internet and ran all the wires for my TV's and tuesday my furniture will be delivered. If anyone know of a sectional that is for sale let me know.

IMG00115-20090522-0924[1].jpg

Members online

Back