Moving to Colorado Springs

lincolnx2

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
I got official word that I am moving to Colorado Springs, Co are there any members that live there.

I've been out there, have friends out there- it's absolutely beautiful. Especially if you like to do outdoor things.

I've been out there, have friends out there- it's absolutely beautiful. Especially if you like to do outdoor things.

Everybody keeps talking about skiing, I am from Detroit, we don't exactly "ski" there. LOL I am looking forward to hiking up a few mountains though.

Everybody keeps talking about skiing, I am from Detroit, we don't exactly "ski" there. LOL I am looking forward to hiking up a few mountains though.

I don't know about the skiing, but the hiking, camping, and mountain stuff is amazing. Just going up to Pike's Peak is great.

I don't know about the skiing, but the hiking, camping, and mountain stuff is amazing. Just going up to Pike's Peak is great.

the place i am trying to rent is in the Pike's peak area. I am looking forward to heading out west, my whole career I have been only 7 hours away from home, its time i venture out.

There is so much to do there.
Took my kids up in the mountains last Aug.
We went to a ranch and went horseback riding.
If you love the outdoors you will love it.
My Brother let the midwest over 20 years ago and never looked back.

He loves to tell me how stupid I am for staying in Minn.

Picture038.jpg

Picture037.jpg

WTF Ford Nut... thats the kid that want's to drive the blue on blue??

Tell him to keep the interior clean :D

I'd post the pic but I deleted it... sorry!

There is so much to do there.
Took my kids up in the mountains last Aug.
We went to a ranch and went horseback riding.
If you love the outdoors you will love it.
My Brother let the midwest over 20 years ago and never looked back.

He loves to tell me how stupid I am for staying in Minn.

Picture038.jpg

Picture037.jpg

I am going to love it there

my ex wife lives out there.... get horney, just call her up.... or drive down mainstreet

I love being able to put pics up on this site. These are all pictures taken with in a 2 hour driving distance from the springs. If you want a description or explination of a certain pic, let me know.

Mike

1.JPG

2.JPG

3.jpg

4.JPG

5.JPG

6.JPG

7.JPG

8.JPG

9.JPG

10.JPG

11.JPG

12.JPG

13.JPG

14.jpg

15.JPG

16.JPG

17.JPG

18.JPG

19.JPG

20.JPG

21.JPG

22.JPG

23.JPG

24.JPG

25.JPG

26.JPG

Wow, I am actually excited now, right now i am in DC so it will be a hugh change of scenery

It is the best place - I have lived in Colorado all my life -

The song 'America the Beautiful' was written about Colorado - the woman who wrote it had just taken a trip to the top of Pikes Peak, and was so inspired by the beautiful view, she wrote the song.

Spacious skies, amber waves of grain, purple mountain majesties, it is all here.

And if you love the outdoors - you are coming to the right place. Hunting, fishing, camping, skiing, boating, kayaking, biking, 4-wheeling, lots and lots more!

I live between Denver and Boulder... This is what I see every morning and evening on the way to work...
5725064.Flatironsatsunrise07.jpg

Members online

No members online now.
Back