moment of silence for the 20's...

dNyce LS

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
Final moment of the 20s on the car...i was so sad lol

May_21_2011_224.jpg

May_21_2011_387.jpg

May_21_2011_462.jpg

not too sad anymore. I like this look a lot better!

May_21_2011_811.jpg

Only things i need now are spacers on the rear

Clap clap clap

I approve the change. Your LS is looking better everyday.

Why are you getting rid of the 20? That looks good

Not sure about the change. Honestly, I would have had the black stripped and polished.

That would look goods too. ^^^^

Have the same wheels. It just fits the car. If I were to upgrade I would just want the same thing chromed. Why are the chrome stocks so damn expensive?

I got rid of the rims cuz they were just too heavy (big also, but being black they looked like 19s, some people even thought they were 18). And I had them for 2 1/2 years so I wanted to change it up from the black on black.

I also liked the look it gave my car, but they were just too heavy lol and I want my car to look more factory (hopefully I can find me some 18 inch jag wheels)

I had dunlop sp sport signature 245 35 20 95y on mine. 200 per tire (HA). Paid 198 for all 4 (brand new)

ok, then, 65ish lol. believe me, them joints are heavy lol. the 17s are far lighter than them

I will say a prayer as your wheels are laid to rest.

I agree the stock wheels give the car more flavor than that all black look.

lol thanks for the prayer. my mom was upset i sold the wheels.

today while driving, she passed me and i didnt notice, so she calls me and said 'was that you? i couldnt tell cuz of how ugly the car is without the wheels!' (she likes it, just likes the car more with the rims lol)

I think your car looks good either way, Rollin's idea would've looked good as well.

I have inch and a quarter spacers im willing to part with for 50 bucks. Pm me if your interested.

dNyce, I have the same stock wheels as you. I use those wheels as winter wheels. Im having them powder coated though with a cool design i came up with. I'll post pics when they get finished

Members online

No members online now.
Back