Mlara1129's C-List Finds

I bet thats over 5000 worth of damage easily.

we all the know the ls aint cheap to fix.

mine doesnt have that oulet behind the console....i coulda really used one all last week...

I installed one in my (daughters) 2000. You can just purchase that trim piece from a '01 or '02 and wire it up to the lighter. It's very easy.

I wired up a small 200 watt inverter to my battery for a/c use, would love to install an outlet right there lol

good finds indeed.

lol is that electrical tape on the cleveland CAI?

Awesome. Must post pictures ASAP.

will do Rollin, although im really just stocking up parts right now. I will have to get that one painted and its about 3rd on my to-do list for the LS.

BTW, your car is the closest Ive seen on here to my paint color, dark cherry metallic, which is just a lil darker burgundy than yours with lots of metallic flake. I need to go ahead and take some pics before I do much else to it.

I've only got tints done atm(after owning the car for a year and a half)
..next up is angel eyes, then tinting & installing my new LSE tails, then painting the Mclaren and the Gen 1 LSE spoiler.:headbang:

will do Rollin, although im really just stocking up parts right now. I will have to get that one painted and its about 3rd on my to-do list for the LS.

BTW, your car is the closest Ive seen on here to my paint color, dark cherry metallic, which is just a lil darker burgundy than yours with lots of metallic flake. I need top go ahead and take some pics before I do much else to it.

I've only got tints done atm(after owning the a year and a half)
..next up is angel eyes, then tinting & installing my new LSE tails, then painting the Mclaren and the Gen 1 LSE spoiler.:headbang:

What is your paint code? I am not familair with that color at all. Mine is Autumn Red. Paint code is "GT".

Members online

Back