Mlara1129's C-List Finds

Would be good for an interior swap to go from gray to black.

Yea I saw that one on eBay. Noway worth all the hassle and stuff to just get the skirts.

I have until May 2012 to find the skirts and valence pieces. I think buying all of it from ford is like $1500+ or something retarded.

I have been looking for the side skirts and valence for months. I search CL nationwide a couple times a day. Might have to just give up soon lol

You can't just give us a date and no more information...vinyl wrap? forced Induction?

I found 2, maybe 4 on car-part.com. That's how I found mine. Just enter parts for an 06 ls, rocker panel, and only parts for an 06.

You got it bull. I am wrapping it this coming spring.

Alax did you ever ask max how much for all of it new?

Cuz isnt the rear, 3 pieces? I wonder if those yards are willing to ship?

I just got the center piece because the outer pieces looked the same. The center piece actually had more to it than stock but I couldn't see any difference in the outers from pictures here

No cry as in a good thing! I've always wondered what an LS would look like in flat black

I am on the fence of matte black. Matte red. Or satin black.

Satin black is my frontrunner right now. But indeed I love me some flat black also.

Satin just puts that slight gloss into the flatblack that makes it pretty stealthy.

Seems like a steal if you can fix the problems yourself

I haven't done a head gasket on the LS, but I might be soon.

Dang that 03 is a good steal. A NY member from here should go pick that thing up and flip it at least.

^just go to car-parts.com I've lucked out & found alot new still in box parts.

Members online

No members online now.
Back