Mlara1129's C-List Finds

Damn I could've used that hood... Keep ur eyes peeled for an ivory hood for a gen 2 please everyone... mine has SEVERAL dents and deep scratches from the prior owner :(

The hoods should be interchangeable......

thanks rsimmons. Been looking for some ways to improve the braking system. Easier to start gathering supplies now for when my pads run dry in a few months. By then hopefully some R1 Concepts rotors and EBC pads will be in my repertoire ready to go on.

thanks rsimmons. Been looking for some ways to improve the braking system. Easier to start gathering supplies now for when my pads run dry in a few months. By then hopefully some R1 Concepts rotors and EBC pads will be in my repertoire ready to go on.

np. I'm doing the same thing right now, just gathering. I was also thinkin about the r1 rotors + hawk hps pads but we'll see what I end up with. The ss lines were the main thing I've had my eye on.

the sun visor clips (preferably grey, but not required), and the thing that holds the door open (door check?), front driver side if location matters.

Sorry for taking so long. Will Call first thing tomorrow... how much are you looking to spend?? Just getting an idea...

Members online

No members online now.
Back