Mlara1129's C-List Finds

Don't do it.. if you like the color who cares what anyone else thinks? It's your car. And you seem to like the color :)

I'm ok with the color but its not what I would choose if I had the chance to. And since I'm going to have this car at least 8 more years I don't mind dishing out the money to have it be the color I'd like it to be. And since I only put about 4500 miles on my cars a year, I doubt ill run into any expensive issues with the car for a long long time.

I'm ok with the color but its not what I would choose if I had the chance to. And since I'm going to have this car at least 8 more years I don't mind dishing out the money to have it be the color I'd like it to be. And since I only put about 4500 miles on my cars a year, I doubt ill run into any expensive issues with the car for a long long time.

Just saying - do it for you.

you've been through 5 LS's and now you think you will hold onto this one for 8 years? eh...

It's absolutely for me haha. Don't worry. Besides most people on here want me to keep it the color it is.

you've been through 5 LS's and now you think you will hold onto this one for 8 years? eh...

Probably longer than 8 yea. I've been thru 4 other ones. First one was wrecked by me. Second one someone hit me third was the red 04 no sunroof. Fourth I sold to Pursue one with super low miles because I knew it was a car I wanted to keep forever. And whenever I've lost one I've always had a new one within a week. I love these cars.

Nothing is going to increase the value of these cars. LOL.

That's what they said about my Honda CRX Si. 36mpg and I am still kicking myself for letting it go.

2006 Lincoln LS in Cashmere Tri-Coat Metallic.

OH NOOOO!!!!!!

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSCADKQXnlwYDk7-W0z6HqMzG8c85OydzljamhQIgQUGui0ZOvHgw.jpg

Members online

Back