Mclaren grilles

Defiantly intrested, but like everyone else. Probably not anymore that 50-70 bucks

like everyone else? $50-70?

almost everyone else is willing to pay $125-150. If you're expecting to pay $50-70 for one of these i'd get out of this thread.

like everyone else? $50-70?

almost everyone else is willing to pay $125-150. If you're expecting to pay $50-70 for one of these i'd get out of this thread.

+1 I dont understand how people expect to pay next to nothing for a grille like this. Alax is doing us all a favor here, making molds for these isnt cheap or easy. Go find a Mclaren grille anywhere for $50 or $75 and I'd buy it for double that and be happy about it.

Bunch of cheap asses.

These grilles should be at least $100 plus shipping costs.

The guy needs to make it worth his while.

Cheaper would be nice for us the buyer but I want to make sure Alax gets all the material cost covered and the labor, plus some on top of that for being awesome.

Cheaper would be nice for us the buyer but I want to make sure Alax gets all the material cost covered and the labor, plus some on top of that for being awesome.

+1
Im in, regardless of the price. Im sick of my current grille and I'm not so much in love with the lse one...

If you make enough I would want one too. I know there is no set price yet, but under 200 seams reasonable. Just my .02

You'll have to excuse me, I read a few posts wrong due to induced dyslexia.:drunk: I saw a few double digits and thought great idea!

DSCN1530.jpg

DSCN1531.jpg

DSCN1532.jpg

I have been looking for a McLaren ever since I got my LS, so if you decide to go through with this it may just complete my life... with only very, very slight sarcasm. Will pay easily around $100. Pics of the exact parts you will be replicating? I am one of those fools who have the cheap mesh, chicken-wire bullshizz overlay. Once I get a McLaren, I will no longer be a disgrace to the LS community!

Thanks guys. I ordered a few different resins to see which one is best suited for grilles.

I have been looking for a McLaren ever since I got my LS, so if you decide to go through with this it may just complete my life... with only very, very slight sarcasm. Will pay easily around $100. Pics of the exact parts you will be replicating? I am one of those fools who have the cheap mesh, chicken-wire bullshizz overlay. Once I get a McLaren, I will no longer be a disgrace to the LS community!

The mesh grille pictured above is the cdc grille, the white piece is the replica part I just casted this weekend, third try actually.

This is the Mclaren grille

016-1.jpg

DSC09794.jpg

Alax im in south gate down the street from you... i have an 04 and looking to change the fascia to a lse... if this thread is still live i would love to make arrangements to have a grille and maybe some pointers on the angel eyes aswell

Alax, if the grille your making looks just like the McLaren grille you just posted than you can count me in for sure. I would love one of these.

Yeah I was wondering what ever happened to this thread.. any progress being made on these? The mesh grille looks sick

yeah but slowly. Trying to get my ls back on the road first.

thought id bump this thread up to see if by chance u were still working on the cdc and/or the mclaren still?

Members online

No members online now.
Back